Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this will calm all the nay sayers....
051_zpsu27vfqr2.jpg
I am Truly LAST

I was going to say the same thing. It sure looks like too me that Jeff is last. No doubt about it I am last Now. Thanks Flounder I know you wanted to clear this up. Jeff is/was last on there. I am again happy to say I am Last. Runaway train now you know I am Last. :burn::burnsauce:

Looks to me like Jeff was LAST.......

Now I am LAST!..........
I think the jury is still out. Look at the picture of the last two post and no dates on the one from Jeff. Makes you wonder doesn't it? I shall wait for the review board to respond and give its verdict. In the meantime I am LAST.

I think the jury is still out. Look at the picture of the last two post and no dates on the one from Jeff. Makes you wonder doesn't it? I shall wait for the review board to respond and give its verdict. In the meantime I am LAST.
There was a time and date "stamp" on Jeff's post....all posts have them..... Flounder tampered with the evidence...
The jury says Jeff was LAST..... The Judge says I'm LAST now!....

the jury is blind and needs too look at the evidence again...... I am still LAST

The evidence...again...

1. JeffAdministrator
    This thread is getting to big again and time to make another one....

Looky here I won again, I am last

Seriously, just make another :)

Monday at 9:58 AM
    Unlike
    You and FLOUNDER like this.
Jeff stated he was "last".... No other posts followed his prior to the closing of this "round" of the LAST game...
Notice you "liked" that post.....henceforth, an admission of agreement with Jeffs statement of him being LAST....... (only of that "round")

I rest my case..... And I sentence you to life in FIRST...... No "parole"....no more appeals........

All of my LAST's have been transferred to "yet another LAST thread".....

Which legally means I'm LAST...

Reactions: ESP
LAST is 3xxl. Pilot is XS.
LAST makes Pilot look like he's being eaten by a drape.
LAST fits me like a tailored suit.

Reactions: ESP
Status
Not open for further replies.