Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopping is for ladies and old men. I am Last.

Kabayo always drags Big Dave out shopping on the weekends..... Nothing else to do in first besides get sloshed on Dew........ But it is entertaining to see the pics posted on FB (Firstbook) of Big Dave being dragged down the streets of first.....in drag.....

So glad I'm in LAST...... No one can see my pics....because I'm the only one on LB (LASTbook)

I myself purchase what my wife & need through out the year,mostly on-line.
The Christmas gifts we give to our family are the Entertainment buy one get one coupon books.
They last the whole year,& one size fits all.
Now that I've shared my shopping habits with you all,I'm LAST,to post the LAST,LAST.

JvRZgZR.jpg

You no understand!!! Mr. BRG be always ,last!!!

I myself purchase what my wife & need through out the year,mostly on-line.
The Christmas gifts we give to our family are the Entertainment buy one get one coupon books.
They last the whole year,& one size fits all.
Now that I've shared my shopping habits with you all,I'm LAST,to post the LAST,LAST.

You should go shopping in first...while you're there..... The have great deals.....Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk....... Just don't get a pet fish.....flounders make terrible pets....and aren't fit for food either......unless your Kabayo.....

I shouldn't need to remind you.....but I'm still LAST.....

Gotta hand it to you LAST GAME players,ya got some really creative LAST,LAST posts,posted.
You very clever indeed,however now that I'm here I guess I'll post a LAST,LAST of my own.
Not creative or clever,only LAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.