Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes FLOUNDER it is a fact that the one posting the LAST,LAST is always LAST up to the time some one else stops by this LAST GAME.
Then posts their LAST,LAST,which voids the LAST,LAST,that was LAST,before the next LAST gets posted.
(C) how that works,for an example FLOUNDER you were always LAST till Big Dave came & posted his LAST,LAST which voided your LAST,LAST.
Now I'm posting a LAST,LAST,which is knocking out Big Dave's LAST,LAST.
So now I am always LAST until some other trucking board members comes & knocks my LAST,LAST out.
However until that event takes place,I'm LAST!

Yes FLOUNDER it is a fact that the one posting the LAST,LAST is always LAST up to the time some one else stops by this LAST GAME.
Then posts their LAST,LAST,which voids the LAST,LAST,that was LAST,before the next LAST gets posted.
(C) how that works,for an example FLOUNDER you were always LAST till Big Dave came & posted his LAST,LAST which voided your LAST,LAST.
Now I'm posting a LAST,LAST,which is knocking out Big Dave's LAST,LAST.
So now I am always LAST until some other trucking board members comes & knocks my LAST,LAST out.
However until that event takes place,I'm LAST!

That's much to confusing for all the firsters..... Here is the condensed version.....
I'M LAST!
See how easy that is to remember!....

Last works for me as well as you pilot87,however I'll have to refer to your LAST in the past tense.
Because as you can (C) I'm the one who is currently LAST!

Oh my,that LAST,LAST I posted sure didn't LAST very long.
So let me take & post another LAST,LAST,which this time I'm sure won't LAST.

Big Dave a man of few words,but is very clever at getting to the point!
Although my point here is the fact that I'm LAST to post the LAST,LAST.
Be (4) I go I wish you all pleasant dreams,nighty night I'm gone.
Well yes I'm gone,Gone LAST.

Big Dave a man of few words,but is very clever at getting to the point!
Although my point here is the fact that I'm LAST to post the LAST,LAST.
Be (4) I go I wish you all pleasant dreams,nighty night I'm gone.
Well yes I'm gone,Gone LAST.
I'm unavoidably LAST...!....
Unvoided in LAST.
You guys... bet you all go to bed at night, on your knees along side the bed,praying, dear lord.please let me be last... like BRG....

Status
Not open for further replies.