XPO | YO DAWG

bobthebuilder

TB Lurker
Credits
why u all close me thread it was a honest question
yeah i spilled some dirty laundry shine guns hookers oops hookers say what up dawg
at least I didnt talk about dwyane and his p*on addiction dont tell his wifey she be straight
oops
@NMA

yeah dog me be talkin real straight fo sure fo yo gotta do get rid of some bad peeps around this barn
barn be like y he up in here do this :shit:z
fo real
you gotta keep it real

keep the truth a rollin
keep with the punches
keep the word straight

i be real
noone else be real

yeah i spilled some dirty laundry shine guns hookers oops hookers say what up dawg
at least I didnt talk about dwyane and his p*on addiction dont tell his wifey she be straight
oops
@NMA

yeah dog me be talkin real straight fo sure fo yo gotta do get rid of some bad peeps around this barn
fo real
you gotta keep it real

keep the truth a rollin
keep with the punches
keep the word straight

i be real
noone else be real
How come no one else can confirm everything you are bringing to the table here I have lots of friend's in nna and nat also nch no one has heard any of this im calling bull@#$* and if you keep using ghetto slang up north will close this to maybe ban you so I would lose that kind of talk and just be normal

This is all true. Corporate came down to investigate and dumb dumb had some of the weapons he was selling in the company car......lmao the people they put in management. Not sure bout the moonshine @runningfor48

oops
@NMA

fo real
you gotta keep it real

keep the truth a rollin
keep with the punches
keep the word straight

i be real
noone else be real
The thread was locked because your question was answered several times. And it would not stay on topic. I would suggest you call the hotline and report your concerns. The number is posted in your lunch room.

I heard about this last year and found out things were cleaned up quickly and kept very hush, the people involved was given disorderly conduct warnings so not to draw public attention to the company.