York Daily Record: Think About Manufacturing When Voting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Apr 21, 2016.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

2. slavenomore

http://americaneconomicalert.org/view_art.asp?Prod_ID=8353
    He's talking to you in York and Shelbyville jimmy.
    300,000 lost manufacturing jobs in PA since 2000 and 150,000 in Indiana.
    Cruz will not fix it jimmy. He's a deregulator. That was his job with Bush. He worked for W. He's not in DC for just 5 years. He's an insider and deregulators are free traders. That ideal is not working nor will it do any good for us.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Cruz is against TPP. Cruz is for Sound Money. Cruz has a 16% tax on imports, which can pass, 0% on exports,, and a 10% flat income tax that exempts the first 36,000.

York is represented by Stan Saylor, Establishment if there ever was one. I know him, he used to live in Red Lion. Had I continued in York Co Politics, I would have been been running against Stan 20 years ago. Just like I know Luke Messer, who represents me , claims being Conservative, but is Establishment. Luke wrote Repub Strategy for Boehner. He grew up in Morristown, where my kids went to school. His money comes from my trash collection provider- CGS Services. They invite me to fundraisers. I stay away, before I'd be thrown out..

Step one to a better economy is to vote in Cruz, and vote out Luke and Stan. Trump won't win, and he wouldn't get a cooperating Congress. Ted may not either. I'd say we're headed for a Dem Depression...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    johndeere4020 likes this.
  4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It goes even deeper, slave.

Last year American Family Association asked me to run for State Legislature against Incumbent Establishment Sean Eberhart (R, Shelby Co). Let's be honest- they wanted anybody with a pulse to run against Sean. He can't lose. 80% of the County is 1st, 2nd, or 3rd cousins to an Eberhart...

Things never change...

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Step 1 elect Cruz
    Step 2 unelect the House and Senate all the way down

jimmy g likes this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The 2nd may happen if Trump is the candidate. But replaced by Dems, not Conservatives who stayed home.

7. slavenomore

Cruz will keep us all broke.
    He's the worst choice.
    We've seen his type before. His wife is a Goldman-Sachs VP and he will serve banks not us.
    They will make money and the people will not.
    All about debt.
    All about the market geared by the banks and for the banks.
    Banks are multinational globalists and so too is Cruz.
    Council Of Foreign Relations is Heidi's club. And Heidi and Ted are one.
    Hillary has also been a member in that same club.
    I want a President who works to better America not globalist elites at the CFR.

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Shouldn't you post a link to Alex Jones InfoWars when you post this?

I have a relation that is busy buying up every AK he can get, because he's certain that if Cruz is elected, we're all going to be gathered and sent to UN Reeducation camps...

9. slavenomore

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Heidi's not running for Prez. She doesn't work now, and wouldn't be working IF Ted somehow won. How old is that webpage?

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Think about it, slave. You believe that the CFR is SO powerful (Heidi too)- that they are poised to take over. That they can command the armies, command the states, completely overthrow our government, our people, our military. And that by electing one 78 year old it all stops, but electing one 46 year old it all suddenly takes effect.

That sir, is illogical....

12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Hopefully if Ted wins, Heidi will be working on actually providing decent school lunches because Moochelle really screwed that up

there may still be positive down the ticket gains even if Trump in the candidate, Ill still vote, then write myself president again

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Think about slave's theories. On one hand, Cruz can't win because no one likes him. He can't work with Congress, he is powerless.

On the other hand slave is scared of Cruz because he's powerful enough to force a USA Mexico Canada union into one globalist nation run by Jewish Bankers!

Wouldn't that require Peacenik Trudeau to be militant? Why would Mexico come north to the problems they've shipped us? Why would either want to join our debt? Where is the world army hiding that such would be required to overtake the USA?

Watch out! That Heidi is a sneaky one....

14. slavenomore

So is Ted. And he's EXACTLY what people DON'T want. A politicaian doing whatever HE wants, against the will of the people. Backroom deals to please himself and the Establishment. I'm ashamed that the man even thinks of himself as a Christian. The people spoke yet money and Ted the scumbag steals their vote. This shows Ted is all about Ted. A pathetic Christian example. Business-as usual in DC with Ted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ls-short-again-as-more-states-pick-delegates/

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

No
    No one has stolen any votes, slave.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016