Estes | York, PA terminal employment?

Was curious about that myself. I see they have an OM's position as well as an ATM's position posted online. Thought about applying but that seems like a lot of turnover in the supervisory ranks within the last 2 years. These guys getting promoted or transferring out or are they quitting because of the work environment????

Was curious about that myself. I see they have an OM's position as well as an ATM's position posted online. Thought about applying but that seems like a lot of turnover in the supervisory ranks within the last 2 years. These guys getting promoted or transferring out or are they quitting because of the work environment????

The OM is technically an opening, because they have to post the openings. They had a plan in the works to sort of push the other OM out, and they've already had the replacement in mind for just as long. As for the dispatch position, I can't say much as to why it's available. The employee that had that position was there 15 years prior and was good at his job. As long as I've been here it's always been back room deals as to who is going to take an opening before it's open. Then they interview anyone else that might have applied to make it all seem on the up and up. I wouldn't say management turnover is high. It's just cyclical. We have some that have been there for 10-15 years and some that are 5 years or less. As long as you're buddies with the right people and remember your ultimate goal is getting everyone above you their bonus you'll have a job. The ATM had been promoted to TM of another terminal. Hope that helps.

I see they have a FIELD MANAGERS position posted for a couple of terminals now. Is that like a regional trainer or more of an account rep? Sounded like both from the description I read.