You all may think I'm crazy,but maybe Trump has just been on an ego trip.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Apostolic, Oct 9, 2016.

1. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

True...."both sides" of the same coin complain about the other side and the crap that goes on...... Notice how neither "side" changes anything?.... Two sides....same "coin"......

On this point, I agree with jimmy g.... Trump is not an outsider.....and he offers nothing in the way of "fixing" anything......

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Picture yourself on a nation stage, you love your country and want to help make it better, and you are getting tag teamed by three leftists when it was supposed to be a one-on-one debate. You would become pretty combative also.

He destroyed her.....Trump style. As he said, she is just another do-nothing politician. All talk, no action.

He isn't willing to act like a typical politician and just pander to everyone. His philosophy is, either he wins on his terms, or he would rather lose. He's not going to pretend to be someone he isn't.

Those who don't want him to win are scrutinizing every move that he makes and every word that he says. So that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

She is a professional speaker and politician, he isn't, and has never claimed to be. She has a smooth tongue and can really spew out her well-rehearsed lines, but she is still the most crooked candidate ever to be nominated.

3. Northern Flash

If he has to lie and pander like a typical politician, he would rather lose. So would I.

If Hillary wins, it's a 100% guarantee that the country continues to sink, if Trump wins, there is a 10% chance of recovery.
    I'll take the 10%.
    But we can agree, our country is screwed.

Big Dave likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

Trump is the closest thing to an outsider that this country will ever see. Call him whatever you want.

You yourself, have said that Trump has some things that you like. So are you saying that Hillary has MORE things than you like than he does?
    Come clean........

5. pilot87

Change isn't always for the good...... Be careful of what you ask for...... Read about Hiltlers rise to power as a Dictator.....
    Governments using fear is not a new tactic.... It's one that works....people will trade freedoms and civil liberties for security much more readily in times of crisis..... Look to the "War on terrorism" as an example..... They, through the media, have many people terrorized that ISIS is coming for them to behead them.......and before that it was Al Qaeda..... Even you Flash, have made comments about ISIS coming to kill all of us...... just like Al Qeada was coming to kill us all...... Now it's Muslims and Syrian refugees.....fear works.... So keep in mind that change for the sake of change doesn't always work out for the best.....especially when it's done through the manipulation of fear.......

Magoo likes this.
  6. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

7. pilot87

Trump is unquestionably a megalomaniac.... I think he wants to become President.... If he can become a "dictator" by running the Government like he runs his businesses...i.e. " I'm the boss, it's my way or the highway" type of thing....he'd be all in on that.....if he can't do that....he'll likely be ok with being President in name only and let Pence actually "run" the Country..... Just "rubber stamp" anything he's told to.....and he gets to be called "President" in exchange for it..... Like a Bush/Cheney type "arrangement"....

Magoo likes this.
  8. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

tutone710 and Northern Flash like this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

he SAYS things I like. Then he reverses. I can't trust him enough to vote for him.

I'd NEVER vote for her.

The Constitution Party lines up with my views. Pretty simple...

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There's a 10% chance I'd survive a gunshot to the chest too, but I'm not voting for it...

11. pilot87

Listen to him..... He sounds just like a typical pandering politician..... He tells you want you want hear.....just like any other politician.... I guess pandering is great....as long as it's pandering to you for your "vote"......
    The last "debate" was a great example of that... So called "conservatives" hate Clinton so irrationally that Trump had them cheering and thinking he "won".....why? Nothing about issues were actually debated....but he told you all the things you wanted to hear about....such as the stupidity of how he will spend more of your tax dollars on a special prosecutor and jail her if he wins.....and more ignorance of Bill Clintons old affairs...... No mention of doing anything specifically for the benefit of everyday Americans..... And yet you were convinced he "won".... Neither of them won......they both took part in the same type of nonsense...... If either of them simply said "I'm here to discuss the issues of importance to the American people" ......and held the other to discussing those issues....then we could have had a "winner"..... But noooo they both used the time to talk about non-issues....... The Clinton/Sanders debates were more what it should be like...........

So in case you haven't noticed, because you've been busy believing Trump is an "outsider", he is a typical politician ... Now go vote for him.......and then whine about his failures as being the "liberals" fault.......like any other typical Republican does... It's all about blame shifting....distractions and dividing the American public .....over things that really don't matter in the grand scheme.....like Bill Clintons old affairs.....or about Trumps wife...or his cheating on his other wives......