FedEx Freight | you are being observed

FRIARTUCK

TB Lurker
Credits
FXFW is now observing us as we drive. using a
un-named company composed of ex- state
troopers, they follow us for 3 miles, noting road
conditions, time, truck numbers, mile markers, etc. in CA, if you do over 60 mph, you stand a good chance of being written up by clc. over
70, fired. they e mail clc. one driver already fired
for doing 80 mph down a hill. watch out for
4 wheelers folllowing for more than a short
distance.

conditions, time, truck numbers, mile markers, etc. in CA, if you do over 60 mph, you stand a good chance of being written up by clc. over
distance.
Friar,
who was the driver fired? Where did he work out of? There are tons of BS rumors going around, no one claiming to know can prove anything. Now that you've gone on record, PUT OR SHUT UP!

WHO WAS FIRED?

Jeff

Welcome ''FRIARTUCK''.
Tell the others about us here.
Also please note that we have been talking about this in another thread.

Jeff: i don't know who was fired. i was just told
that last night in pheonix. i posted the info
just to pass along hopefully helpfull info about
how the monitering company works. the last
page of the last propaganda magazine fxfw put
out states the official terms of write-ups and
dismissal terms for violations. last night in wht
james, he who orders uniforms, etc. for us told
me that whenever we are officially observed,
we would get a letter from clc, telling us, good
or bad what was observed. it sounds like you
have a great acquatance with b.s. info floating
around.............. ya know, i have told other drivers
about this board, and none of them as of yet have
heard about it here in ca. it seems that most of
the posts are from the midwest and east.

They can follow me all they want! those who can drive,DRIVE! Those who can't, become Dispatchers,Center Managers,Observers ,not to mention "ATA Members",and they all make stupid rules for Drivers to follow...!

distance.

friart i dont know about west tractors but i know east tractors will do 65 and maybe a bit more down hill and a good wind dont let rumor control get you worried

So we could lose our career at FedEx after being followed for three miles? I don't think that would be enough evidence in a court of law, much less for the company to take someone's job.

So we could lose our career at FedEx after being followed for three miles? I don't think that would be enough evidence in a court of law, much less for the company to take someone's job.

That's what I'm thinking Half Crazy.

The truth of the matter is that ,
If they want you gone , you will be gone.

Well I must disagree with you on this one, my friend.

The way I see it, if you ran over and killed MORE than 7 people and destroyed MORE than $80,000.00 worth of property in that three miles, there are two or three unreasonable "hardheads" in HRO that would probably try to fire you even if you PROMISED not to do it again! :hide:

I can tell you this as a fact. I know of two drivers in the NW(fxfw) that were obseved going over 70 mph and they were only written up and no time off. My understanding is that the two drivers that WERE fired were going around(+/-)80 mph and for that they were fired.

I can tell you this as a fact. I know of two drivers in the NW(fxfw) that were observed going over 70 mph and they were only written up and no time off. My understanding is that the two drivers that WERE fired were going around(+/-)80 mph and for that they were fired.

bad company :1036316054:

I guess this is a good place to keep score of who gets fired and what terminal they were out of. Also if you know of anybody that gets a negative letter from CLC for speeding can write their story here. Hopefully that will help others to avoid making the same mistake. I guess this means that we longer can use that "undocumented" overdrive gear in our super duper transmissions.
:hysterical: :hide: :biglaugh:

I can tell you this as a fact. I know of two drivers in the NW(fxfw) that were obseved going over 70 mph and they were only written up and no time off. My understanding is that the two drivers that WERE fired were going around(+/-)80 mph and for that they were fired.

is anyone else surprised they could even get to 80mph ?

or was CA just getting the old junked tractors ?

is anyone else surprised they could even get to 80mph ?

or was CA just getting the old junked tractors ?

The scary part of this is that people believe every rumor out there, without any substantiation whatsoever.

I heard they fired a wht driver for doing 150+ uphill, while smoking marijuana, drinking tequila and doing the wild thing with a transvestite ho!!!!

Damn, I wanna party with that dude!

Jeff:hysterical:

The scary part of this is that people believe every rumor out there, without any substantiation whatsoever.

I heard they fired a wht driver for doing 150+ uphill, while smoking marijuana, drinking tequila and doing the wild thing with a transvestite ho!!!!

OK, but what BRAND of tequila ???!?!? :knockout:

I just want to use him for my hot freight. He will get it there fast and have a good time doing it. Party on my wht bro.

MrFxFw :1036316054:

Don't you think that CLC should post on our kiosk screen every time somebody gets fired for "speeding" violation so that others can learn from their mistakes. Otherwise we can have 20 or 30 drivers fired before the word gets out.
:smilie_132: