Central Transport | You are the proud owner of....

Phatom49,
That video is on the first page of this thread and it's very accurate.

Buffalo1,
Believe it or not, its not my pleasure. It's just the truth. The Morouns have a very long history of screwing drivers. The ONLY Thing they care about is money. There is much, much more I could have said but my post would have been too long.

Hoya

Your comments are not insulting and I do not take it that way. Where I worked does not matter, correct. But I do know this, Vitran is better off today, than they were had CT not purchased the company. CT is what it is. In this forum you never know who you are responding to, drivers, supervisors, managers, or executives. Some on here have knowledge and past experiences that go above and beyond the front line folks, and others, report what they see as the men and women in the trenches. I wish the best for Vitran Express employees. My point above is that Matthew is not Matty, I spent a day with Matthew, and I feel confident in saying that he is not Matty. So in my opinion, and opinions are like ears, we all have them, the future is bright for CT-Vitran Express.

Aiaslfdo,

I can only hope that you're correct. For the sake of the drivers and the rest of the employees that wotk for both companies.

Can someone tell me about the insurance, I have heard it is not good. My wife is a medical biller and has some questions. Is it an HMO, PPO or POS ( Point of Service ) Deductibles?, Co-insurance?, Can you see your own doctor or do you have to get referrals first, ect. Thanks