FedEx Freight | You Are Worthless

CBDork

TB Lurker
Credits
simply put, you mean nothing to this company. they always have, and always will make things up as they go along, to suit their almighty dollar. what makes things worse is that the men and women that are drivers in this company are such gutless backstabbing worms, that they would sell their mothers heart, just so they could pat themselves on the back for a minute. this company is laying off full time employees while part time workers still come in and work upwards of 25 to 30 hours a week. full time city drivers switch to 4/10's while road drivers have bottom men that are starving. why can there not be a company authorized four day work week on the road board. probably because most road drivers are such selfish a-holes that they would not stand for it unless it suited their purpose or liking. this company will lay off people that have been with us for years, and will keep some that have been here for months, based on current layoff policy. it should go by company seniority only, and if it so happens that the layoff needs to be on the road side, then they need to do a city rebalance and lay off from the bottom. is your terminal still paying for a cleaning person to come in? are the lazy half-assed self important self entitled road drivers city drivers and dock workers dragging their feet and treating the freight like crap? are we still paying other companies to haul our freight? are we still sending out feel good "DISPATCH" articles full of sunshine and rainbows and politically correct sweet southern bull-crap? or for once will one of these half men down in corporate remember to bring their balls into work with them and tell it like it is. camera systems??? nascar teams??? CD's with that ridiculous Barney Freight.... I hope this house of cards falls down at your feet and you suffer and worry just like the rest of us.

If he/she would put some page or paragraph breaks I would read it. It gives me a headache otherwise all crammed together like that.

Oh yeah, Welcome to Trucking boards.

feel good "DISPATCH" articles full of sunshine and rainbows and politically correct sweet southern bull-crap?

:smilie_132:First of all welcome to the boards.

#1 Please review the rules - See them here.

#2 :duh: Nice name ....

#3 :clap:I have been told you will not have the "DISPATCH" in your life
anymore so you will not have to wait for it by the mail box any time
soon. The company has discontinued it Sir. See things are looking
up for already.

GEZZZZZ ...UM

We need to make the best of what life deals us .....

Not whimper and cry ... and point the finger .

When you put yourself at the botton of the hole ... its hard to get out.

Try to enjoy some of the good things that you have ... and smile and laugh some, things do get better that way.

HAVE A BETTER DAY!

#3 I have been told you will not have the "DISPATCH" in your life
anymore so you will not have to wait for it by the mail box any time
soon. The company has discontinued it Sir. See things are looking
up for already.

Well I guess that means I will have to go back to using leaves in the outhouse again.

simply put, you mean nothing to this company. they always have, and always will make things up as they go along, to suit their almighty dollar. what makes things worse is that the men and women that are drivers in this company are such gutless backstabbing worms, that they would sell their mothers heart, just so they could pat themselves on the back for a minute. this company is laying off full time employees while part time workers still come in and work upwards of 25 to 30 hours a week. full time city drivers switch to 4/10's while road drivers have bottom men that are starving. why can there not be a company authorized four day work week on the road board. probably because most road drivers are such selfish a-holes that they would not stand for it unless it suited their purpose or liking. this company will lay off people that have been with us for years, and will keep some that have been here for months, based on current layoff policy. it should go by company seniority only, and if it so happens that the layoff needs to be on the road side, then they need to do a city rebalance and lay off from the bottom. is your terminal still paying for a cleaning person to come in? are the lazy half-assed self important self entitled road drivers city drivers and dock workers dragging their feet and treating the freight like crap? are we still paying other companies to haul our freight? are we still sending out feel good "DISPATCH" articles full of sunshine and rainbows and politically correct sweet southern bull-crap? or for once will one of these half men down in corporate remember to bring their balls into work with them and tell it like it is. camera systems??? nascar teams??? CD's with that ridiculous Barney Freight.... I hope this house of cards falls down at your feet and you suffer and worry just like the rest of us.

Sounds like he is venting his fustrations, I suppose this is the place to do it. Just wonder how he would feel if he was working with, lets say YRC or one of the many companies that have closed there doors. Welcome to the board, I'm a little surprized they have allow you to get by with your board name, I'm a little offended by it.:realmad:

From what I've read they are not getting rid of the "DISPATCH" just changing it to fit us and national. They are asking us to submit names for it.

Sorry buddy, you got the title all wrong. Perhaps you intended it to read: ''I Am Worthless'' From all you've written it's clear you may well be just that...... Just a theory.

Sorry buddy, you got the title all wrong. Perhaps you intended it to read: ''I Am Worthless'' From all you've written it's clear you may well be just that...... Just a theory.

Great post Klotz, if the original poster could beat the crap out of his worst enemy, he'd be in intensive care for at least a week!

ST:duh:

It's interesting. Nobody seems to take issue with general assertion put forth in the body of the post. Namely, that the company doesn't care about it's employees.

It's interesting. Nobody seems to take issue with general assertion put forth in the body of the post. Namely, that the company doesn't care about it's employees.

I don't know about everyone else but I don't have to read in a post here to know that Fred and his henchmen don't give a crap about me or my family.
I know how the op feels he will just have to vent here and go to work with his happy face on like the rest of us.

Exactly. mainly because its easier to sit back and point your finger at your fellow worker than to take some pride in what you do. thats ok though... look at HIM!!! (Just dont look at me!) Help your company be accountable for what it does.
I may have vented a little but, but the bottom line is, this is a non-union company, and (as in government) people are so happy that nothing happened to them that they will just look the other way. is your company screwing you? are they screwing others?? are they wasting money? oh well, who cares!! I got my paycheck right!! Just as full as it always is, so screw everyone else right??

Also, thanks for changing my name, and not just deleting it.

in case you havent heard its about the almighty dollar. The company does care about us. But its number 1 goal is to make a profit. Its economics 101. Why are road drivers lazy???? Ive run the road for almost 18 yrs. Im working 4 days a week and even three days so our xtra board can work, and you call us selfish a**holes. You are making a statement without knowing the facts. You need to get the facts before you post..