FedEx Freight | You Are Worthless

GEZZZZZ ...UM

We need to make the best of what life deals us .....

Not whimper and cry ... and point the finger .

When you put yourself at the botton of the hole ... its hard to get out.

Try to enjoy some of the good things that you have ... and smile and laugh some, things do get better that way.

HAVE A BETTER DAY!

I totally agree! I've written what my boyfriend has dictated to me to put on here(yes I'm a woman!) I thought it would help so he could vent his frustration. I almost regret finding this board for him because now I'm going to hear it all the time.

I know you all probably don't want to hear this opinion, but I just had to tell you what I see. Sorry for any future posts under this name from my boyfriend. He's really fired up about how the company is doing things and worried anybody could be layed off next, and or have to move to keep their job.

I worked at a credit card center & everyone backstabbed there too. Granted not everyone here or there does all the time, but the company policies and/or greed makes people so hateful towards each other.

Yes, I guess my boyfriends right when he says I'm nieve about "the world" and "how it really works" but I'd rather be nieve and not worry about what others are doing or saying, and enjoy life. It just takes different personality types to make this world operate.

I hope with your stressful jobs you all have good family and a good woman to come home to. Hopefully not one that just wants to spend your money, like I so often hear.

Hot tubs, wine, and turning off the cell phone can do a lot for the soul. :beerchug:

I totally agree! I've written what my boyfriend has dictated to me to put on here(yes I'm a woman!) I thought it would help so he could vent his frustration. I almost regret finding this board for him because now I'm going to hear it all the time.

I know you all probably don't want to hear this opinion, but I just had to tell you what I see. Sorry for any future posts under this name from my boyfriend. He's really fired up about how the company is doing things and worried anybody could be layed off next, and or have to move to keep their job.

I worked at a credit card center & everyone backstabbed there too. Granted not everyone here or there does all the time, but the company policies and/or greed makes people so hateful towards each other.

Yes, I guess my boyfriends right when he says I'm naive about "the world" and "how it really works" but I'd rather be naive and not worry about what others are doing or saying, and enjoy life. It just takes different personality types to make this world operate.

I hope with your stressful jobs you all have good family and a good woman to come home to. Hopefully not one that just wants to spend your money, like I so often hear.

Hot tubs, wine, and turning off the cell phone can do a lot for the soul. :beerchug:
Things can get ugly when it comes down to survival, sometimes it's hard to control your animal instincts.

FM

What do you mean animal instincts? Suppressing your urge to eat the young of the lesser dominate male? Running around "marking your territory" to let others know its yours? I guess you're right..... I suppose as soon as some of stop acting like filthy animals, we can all start living as people.

You're on the ground floor of something HUUUGE sunshine!

I agree they make up the rules as they go. And they should go by company seniority. If the part timers wern't here that would change things????????. Starving people out is another FEDEX Bull$%&* move.
Please give us more purchase vans. Thats really helping things.

Yeah,wonder how long these starveouts are gonna last? I for one plan on making phone calls and making a spectacle of myself (within reason) until I see some layoffs and/or it gets me layed off. I don't mind taking the cut when it gets to me,but until then,I plan on atleast HAVING A JOB like I signed up for 9 years ago....

I understand about the instinct thing. It's too bad the companies make policies that can spark upheaval among the employees. Hope you have a good family that makes it all worth while.

Good...they closed the other thread. I'm probably going to tell my boyfriend that I can't find this board anymore because of how upset he gets. People are getting so upset because they are trying to take care of themselves and their families. Thats totally understandable. When bids come out people are taking the runs that they think will insure that they work. Here they have had layoffs, and also extras ARE starving. My boyfriend does call in so that those guys can work too. They've got to survive too. They should just do more layoffs so at least these guys can get unemployment. Things are just so shaky guys...lets just hope the economy turns around. I'll pray for you ALL.