FedEx Freight | You asked for it

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
So i hear this board is not as active as some want it to be [papabear]. so i will shake you guys up and maybe get some postin. [papabear]. some guys think i just post to myself on estes threads [papabear]. so here is a topic to get everyone fired up !!!

Why is it i hardly ever see a natl truck without his fog lights on ?? Are fed ex natl drivers able to pass an eye exam. just wonderin ??? what up wit that ???? just remember next time your little finger wants to hit those fog lights on " white lights for gay rights " . truck safe guys :clap:

Perhaps its because some of our headlights are adjusted too low and the folks in maintainence don't seem to care to adjust them.

We have to have them on because we are always in the "fog" as far as what's going on.:clap:

So i hear this board is not as active as some want it to be [papabear]. so i will shake you guys up and maybe get some postin. [papabear]. some guys think i just post to myself on estes threads [papabear]. so here is a topic to get everyone fired up !!!

Why is it i hardly ever see a natl truck without his fog lights on ?? Are fed ex natl drivers able to pass an eye exam. just wonderin ??? what up wit that ???? just remember next time your little finger wants to hit those fog lights on " white lights for gay rights " . truck safe guys :clap:

that goes back to the old watkins days.

OK I'll be Honest for a change,:hysterical: On the Volvo the Fog lights are the last click on the Head light switch. Most guys turn the light switch all the way to the right like ya do in most trucks and it activates the Fog Lights as well as the Head Lights, so it is mostly out of habit and not really giving a damn if the dummy lights are on or not.:1036316054:

Perhaps its because some of our headlights are adjusted too low and the folks in maintainence don't seem to care to adjust them.

Or it could be because the headlight covers are clouded over inside, and rather than replace them like we tell them to, the shop just points the headlights at the stratosphere. :ranting:

The shop in DLS has some type of compound made by lock-tite to put on the lens and SAND the plastic headlight cover. Don't know if it works I got my headlight covers replaced about 5 months ago what a differance it made.

The shop in DLS has some type of compound made by lock-tite to put on the lens and SAND the plastic headlight cover. Don't know if it works I got my headlight covers replaced about 5 months ago what a differance it made.

I know its not your truck, but will work with cars as well. fine wet sandpaper(about 500 grit), rinse and apply wd-40. will bring new light to those faded headlights. just my 2 cents worth:1036316054: