FedEx Freight | You asked for it

I guess I have to ask, why do the fog lights bother you so much? are they not adjusted right? Its not illegal to run with them on! Do you think it means somthing special? I think you are just one of real sensitive kinda guys! Get over it maybe they just hit the switch, maybe they want to be seen, or maybe they're just trying to **** you off

I guess I have to ask, why do the fog lights bother you so much? are they not adjusted right? Its not illegal to run with them on! Do you think it means somthing special? I think you are just one of real sensitive kinda guys! Get over it maybe they just hit the switch, maybe they want to be seen, or maybe they're just trying to **** you off

Or MAYBE he was just trying to instigate conversation on the board....hmmmm:1036316054:

fog lights

first of all those are called running lights fog lights are amber beerboy the reason we run them is becuase we can and all of are lights always work not like some bottom feeders which they call are fellow companys so thats that:butt kiss:

So i hear this board is not as active as some want it to be [papabear]. so i will shake you guys up and maybe get some postin. [papabear]. some guys think i just post to myself on estes threads [papabear]. so here is a topic to get everyone fired up !!!

Why is it i hardly ever see a natl truck without his fog lights on ?? Are fed ex natl drivers able to pass an eye exam. just wonderin ??? what up wit that ???? just remember next time your little finger wants to hit those fog lights on " white lights for gay rights " . truck safe guys :clap:
Is it "thebeerboy", or "thequeerboy"? Fired up or Tied up ?
Gay Rights ?

well my estes truck don't have the good buddy lights blazin so its probaly beerboy

natl, aint the only one with rookie lights, i see r&l burnin them too

HaHa!! Rookie lights, I like that Mike, I usually get a good old fashioned CB butt stompin from all the big riggers runnin those San Francisco pickle park lights when I chime in, its a sure fire way to wake up if your sleepy, drivers that run those goofy things will defend them with their life if need be..:hysterical::nutkick: