FedEx Freight | You Boys seeing.....

Yep, for months, but not a whole lot, I figured it was just probably some of their overflow to help keep our guys working.

I thought ya'll merged Jeff. Was that just a rumor?:smilie_132:wavin dat hand

I hope thay are taking them in our shops and making sure they go one half a mile an hour slower than ours so I can keep waving at em :biglaugh:

They have been for a while at the hub that I run to also .... change oil, grease, that sort of stuff .... the shop does not plug them into the computor

so

jeff you can keep waving .....:smilie_132:

In one of our preshifts months ago they told us our shops were going to be servicing FXNL equipment that are domiciled at centers without shops. They figure why pay vendors when we have shops

In one of our preshifts months ago they told us our shops were going to be servicing FXNL equipment that are domiciled at centers without shops. They figure why pay vendors when we have shops

chitownpeddler :smilie_132:

You mean they finally wised up all of a sudden?
Before 2009, West shops were not allowed to work on any P trailers or East gears except changing a tire.
Any other work they wanted to use outside vendors.
Something to do with bookkeeping.

:popcorn:

chitownpeddler :smilie_132:

You mean they finally wised up all of a sudden?
Before 2009, West shops were not allowed to work on any P trailers or East gears except changing a tire.
Any other work they wanted to use outside vendors.
Something to do with bookkeeping.

We have 2 running Relays out of our yard,we fix their small problems,lights,air
leaks and so on,the tractors are still sent down south when they come due for service

We have 2 running Relays out of our yard,we fix their small problems,lights,air
leaks and so on,the tractors are still sent down south when they come due for service

trktch01 :smilie_132:

Are you talking about fixing National LTL equipment running out of/through a
Freight yard??

I hope thay are taking them in our shops and making sure they go one half a mile an hour slower than ours so I can keep waving at em :biglaugh:

Yep,
they are running 400 Hp ISX Cummins in them,the National driver i talk to here say's Our guys Blow by Him all the Time