FedEx Freight | You can ban me if you want

cityslug

TB Lurker
Credits
All the people for the union are spewing crap. You always consider people that don't want union as company or pieces of ****. You can all go f yourself . And if union doesn't go thru I hope you lose everything you have and you suffer.

All the people for the union are spewing crap. You always consider people that don't want union as company or pieces of ****. You can all go f yourself . And if union doesn't go thru I hope you lose everything you have and you suffer.

...Please won't you be my neighbor?

Who's spewing crap now? If they choose representation in your area do you think the majority would wish the same for you?

Take it easy on the hooch. A few of them are spewing crap, most are just stating their opinion as to the benefits. Many are willing to debate the merits in a civil manner. We should too.

I don't want them to go F themselves or lose anything, much less suffer....well maybe 2 or 3, but based on their posts and attitude I am thinking they and their families are probably suffering enough.

They wont lose anything if it doesnt go thru. Would you like a tissue or a tampon or something?

No renegade maybe when fedex merged with Watkins you got lowered on the list maybe you should have quit ,and went to a union job.

Negative boss. Glad you know the situation at NHS better than I do though. I'm gonna have to re-think my whole career now. Geez, I've been living a lie. *sniffle*

Ban you for what everyone will have their chance to vote just because you vote NO means nothing everyone has to make their own decision

Take it easy on the hooch. A few of them are spewing crap, most are just stating their opinion as to the benefits. Many are willing to debate the merits in a civil manner. We should too.

I don't want them to go F themselves or lose anything, much less suffer....well maybe 2 or 3, but based on their posts and attitude I am thinking they and their families are probably suffering enough.

WOW !! I thought you were a smart guy. I guess your true colors came out it didn't take long. Now i love you like a sister that's a hoe

Ouch! That's not very nice! FYI. We are suffering under the current policies at FedEx soon we shall suffer no more!

I don't understand why some of those anti union are so cut throat I never have or never will wish someone would lose everything they have. If you are no union I respect your decision as much as I would think you would respect mine

You shouldn't be banned you should stomped like that slug you are!

I don't understand why some of those anti union are so cut throat I never have or never will wish someone would lose everything they have. If you are no union I respect your decision as much as I would think you would respect mine

It's called karma my brother let them talk !

Union isnt the answer wish I could go back