FedEx Freight | You can ban me if you want

All the people for the union are spewing crap. You always consider people that don't want union as company or pieces of ****. You can all go f yourself . And if union doesn't go thru I hope you lose everything you have and you suffer.

If I didn't know any better I would mistake you for one of those awful teamster thugs who bully people into voting the " Right " way.

All the people for the union are spewing crap. You always consider people that don't want union as company or pieces of ****. You can all go f yourself . And if union doesn't go thru I hope you lose everything you have and you suffer.

What a "class act"! You picked a fitting screen name for yourself. All of your post reek of integrity, and add greatly to the discussion. Thanks for sharing.

WOW !! I thought you were a smart guy. I guess your true colors came out it didn't take long. Now i love you like a sister that's a hoe

Wow. So you don't care much much for reasoned thought? Even from someone who seems to come from your same side of the debate? Facts that bother you, are still facts, like it or not.

Someone's taking their ball & going home....

I don't understand why some of those anti union are so cut throat I never have or never will wish someone would lose everything they have. If you are no union I respect your decision as much as I would think you would respect mine

The company is only going to get more "Cut Throat" as the Union movement get larger. Count on it!
The hard thing about a site like trucking boards is that you sometimes can't tell between "Management plants" & fellow workers who are against change. And while I will always respect the right of any person to have a different opinion what I can't stand is backhanded moves by any company to insult their workers. My advice? Use a little wisdom. Answer or respond to statements that you think are from people who have an actual question or concern. And just ignore the "Hotheads" and suspected management plants! In short be above fed-ex management! Remember that the TRUTH is your best weapon! The company can't fight the TRUTH forever!

:LMAO:

Sounds like someone hasn't got LAID in a looooooooooong while!!! Baby needs to... :LMAO: :LMAO:

cityslug and brown22 if you don't like the union that's fine, no one is saying you have to stay here all ltl are hiring so bye and hope yall have a good life.:732:

cityslug and brown22 if you don't like the union that's fine, no one is saying you have to stay here all ltl are hiring so bye and hope yall have a good life.:732:

That's the same b.s. response but this time from the "pro" side. See you guys agree on something.

Wow. So you don't care much much for reasoned thought? Even from someone who seems to come from your same side of the debate? Facts that bother you, are still facts, like it or not.

Na it's just when someone wishes bad on someone i don't go for that. And guys that type a novel on here just to make a point. They just like hearing them selfs talk. I'm still 50/50 on this whole thing what's leaning more to yes is the insurance part but if a dollar more or less makes you or breaks you then you got bigger problems im still asking family members that have the union where they work. Ones in because all her friends are in it and the other got out said they couldn't help her. Still doing my research

Na it's just when someone wishes bad on someone i don't go for that. And guys that type a novel on here just to make a point. They just like hearing them selfs talk. I'm still 50/50 on this whole thing what's leaning more to yes is the insurance part but if a dollar more or less makes you or breaks you then you got bigger problems im still asking family members that have the union where they work. Ones in because all her friends are in it and the other got out said they couldn't help her. Still doing my research
Agreed. But in my area it's almost $3.00 (behind top), even after the big raise and not even including insurance costs. Also behind most other LTLs as well, by a lesser degree. Still, the money is not everything. The principals, treatment, honoring seniority are very important as well.