XPO | You Can Blame Your Self's

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
Yes I said. If you want blame anyone for what has happened to this once great company its on your backs. I have been hearing driver all week cry about there compensation (rewards) statement all week. They have been going on about how they got screwed by the company and what the hell are they going to do, Work 5 to 10 more years thats what. The way I look at it you made your bed. GFY how can you say a thing like that, easy! A few years ago there were meetings in the Chicago area. Many of the things that have happened were talked about. No one wanted to do a thing. This was after a 0% cost of living raise and the 1% health increase.thanks to true lunch room hero standards it failed. Around this time last year you were all warned about the pension, no one cared. We even told you you about how under funded it was, you didn't care. We tried threw a proxy proposal to get some changes on the board, 151 took part. the same board of directors that screwed us with out lube. We tried to get people to send it there proxy's, how many did? Not many or even read there 10-k. You can thank your selfs for what has happened and what going to happen. I am just glad I never went to war with most of the drivers in this place. To the one's we had talked to over the years, WE TOLD YOU SO.:hysterical: :smilie_132:

touche'

You need to make your own breaks ....... few listened. Now everyone is crying more. By all of you failing to stand up for yourselves got yourself in what this is today. Thanks for educating us gfy and lawofone. (me anyhow)

Do I Dare Comment Here? Seems If People Lose Enough They Take An Interest In Our Agenda. Maybe Its Time To Fix The Situation Before We Lose More. It Amazes Me People Do Not See The Big Picture. The Top Brass Are Getting Richer Off Our Hard Work. And You See The Reward We Are Getting?

So what are you guys proposing we do?
It's really to late to do anything that would help now. Maybe if a new proxy proposal was done for next year. I starting to feel it would be a waste of time. I may do one, But I am also working on my exit plan.

So what are you guys proposing we do?

i heard some guys talking about organizing a day of C H A O S it stands for ; creating havoc around our system , i guess it's basically about misloading alot of stuff,disappearing breaker manifests,and anything else you could come up with to disrupt the flow and show that we really have a little control over the way things go on a daily basis sounds intriguing if nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard some guys talking about organizing a day of C H A O S it stands for ; creating havoc around our system , i guess it's basically about misloading alot of stuff,disappearing breaker manifests,and anything else you could come up with to disrupt the flow and show that we really have a little control over the way things go on a daily basis sounds intriguing if nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!
No, thats not the way to do it. our costumers are not the one we need to stick it to, not even DAVE M or DAVE MCC are at fault. Its our board of directors that are the pulling rope.

Ok that sounds as smart as taking a s**t in your living room. Why would you punish a customer for something an exec has done to us. Bottom line in the long run you will hurt your paycheck.

Ok that sounds as smart as taking a s**t in your living room. Why would you punish a customer for something an exec has done to us. Bottom line in the long run you will hurt your paycheck.
You don't make stinky were you eat.

Intriguing and would definitely get some managers attention but would require a common consensus - aka unity. But at the same time it would also demonstrate unity.

Intriguing and would definitely get some managers attention but would require a common consensus - aka unity. But at the same time it would also demonstrate unity.
It can be done by just following every rule in the book, logs, safety, company, state and federal.

Perhaps a day of trucker flu??? Comes from all the nasty things floating in the air. DOT reg's don't permit operation of the vehicle if you aren't safe doing it.

All you have to do to dispupt the flow of things is do exactly what you're supposed to do. Follow the rules exactly and don't take shortcuts. You should drive the exact posted speed limits and take your lunch etc etc. While at the reships use extra dunnage write everything up and do exactly what is required. These things will slow down progress alot.:1036316054:

All you have to do to dispupt the flow of things is do exactly what you're supposed to do. Follow the rules exactly and don't take shortcuts. You should drive the exact posted speed limits and take your lunch etc etc. While at the reships use extra dunnage write everything up and do exactly what is required. These things will slow down progress alot.:1036316054:
But mayhem666, If i take my breaks and my lunch i won't be able to fun 5 days and if i do the speed limit they my get mad at me and and and.

But mayhem666, If i take my breaks and my lunch i won't be able to run 5 days and if i do the speed limit they may get mad at me and and and.

Sounds like an add to the story game?

and and and.... start the 70 hour work rule so they can.......

You know as I do guy's wouldn't be back until noon. The T.M. can buy them lunch. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

You messed up the game. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

I agree, but you guys would have buku hours available to run.

You messed up the game. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

I agree, but you guys would have buku hours available to run.
Thats fine with me. If it helps the operation i would like to see it. That guy from Michigan will be shock to hear me say that.

I don't see how it would make that much difference to our operation,except maybe reducing the chances of guys running out of hours on sat. morning.Our guys already get back too late as it is.The other day, I came in for my 11:00 am start and they still had 3 inbound trailers they hadn't even put to the dock yet(and we're only a 20 door terminal !)Now this doesn't happen every day but lately it seems to be happening more frequently.I've always said there should be cutoff times at the FAC.If it's going to take say, 4 hours for a driver to get home, then they should have him pulling out the gate no later than 3:45.This would allow him time to get back and have his trailers to the door by 8 am.There have been times(when I was on linehaul) that everything was loaded,most of the drivers were gone but there was still 8-10 of us sitting around for an hour and a half waiting for one driver that had gotten delayed by weather or traffic jam or whatever.THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN !!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!With 10 drivers,this means that we're putting 200-300 shipments in jeopardy of being service failures(in addition to all the other shipments that will be delayed at those 10 drivers' home terminals because those p/d trailers are now held up waiting for those 200-300 shipments)And now, because the p/d guys are late getting out, it increases our chances of having missed pickups because it's all they can do just to get the deliveries made.If I, as a lowly ,uneducated truck driver can see this,why can't the great minds in Ann Arbor or Portland figure it out? Am I missing something here?COME ON GUYS ,HELP ME OUT!!!