XPO | You Can Blame Your Self's

I have a question, why are you ccx guys so unhappy here? It seems to me that you guys complain a lot. I run betweeb 409 to 531 miles per night depending on wich fac I go to. I take my breaks and lunch and I drive close to the speed limit. I use dunnage and load my trailes. I dont have a problem running out of hours. I start at 7pm and i'm back by 9am. There is no slowdown. If you guys propose a work slowdown the only people that suffer are the customers and if they dont get their frt. theyll just go somewhere else and there go our jobs. I'm not a company man, i'll be the first to tell you that I miss the Conway of old, but thats just the way things are now and we have a job to do. What kind of operation are you guys running back there that makes you so unhappy? Conway is not perfect but neither is FDX or any carrier out there.

Yes I said. If you want blame anyone for what has happened to this once great company its on your backs. I have been hearing driver all week cry about there compensation (rewards) statement all week. They have been going on about how they got screwed by the company and what the hell are they going to do, Work 5 to 10 more years thats what. The way I look at it you made your bed. GFY how can you say a thing like that, easy! A few years ago there were meetings in the Chicago area. Many of the things that have happened were talked about. No one wanted to do a thing. This was after a 0% cost of living raise and the 1% health increase.thanks to true lunch room hero standards it failed. Around this time last year you were all warned about the pension, no one cared. We even told you you about how under funded it was, you didn't care. We tried threw a proxy proposal to get some changes on the board, 151 took part. the same board of directors that screwed us with out lube. We tried to get people to send it there proxy's, how many did? Not many or even read there 10-k. You can thank your selfs for what has happened and what going to happen. I am just glad I never went to war with most of the drivers in this place. To the one's we had talked to over the years, WE TOLD YOU SO.:hysterical: :smilie_132:
WOW, the Conway Management Trainee program is losing a good one in you. P.S. Save yourself some time with your exit plan simply say "I QUIT"

I have a question, why are you ccx guys so unhappy here? It seems to me that you guys complain a lot. I run betweeb 409 to 531 miles per night depending on wich fac I go to. I take my breaks and lunch and I drive close to the speed limit. I use dunnage and load my trailes. I dont have a problem running out of hours. I start at 7pm and i'm back by 9am. There is no slowdown. If you guys propose a work slowdown the only people that suffer are the customers and if they dont get their frt. theyll just go somewhere else and there go our jobs. I'm not a company man, i'll be the first to tell you that I miss the Conway of old, but thats just the way things are now and we have a job to do. What kind of operation are you guys running back there that makes you so unhappy? Conway is not perfect but neither is FDX or any carrier out there.
I think its time to bring back the happy threads.

Why can't we all just get along?:hysterical: While I am not happy with the direction the company is headed,there's just not a whole hell of a lot I as an individual can do about it.When you try to tell co-workers of the things that are happening some of them get mad,some act like you have been smoking crack and some just plain don't want to hear it.(stick your head in the sand and hope it goes away).Corporate America is going to do pretty much what ever they want to and you are just a tool for the job.If you get broken(hurt) or are no longer needed they will kick you to the curb and not even give it a second thought as to the impact on people and their families.We are not the only company that has problems,it is everywhere and we have been lucky that it is not as bad as some have it.I'm making myself depressed thinking of all the things that can and have gone wrong.......I gotta go.

Mine used to say that,now $675 if I work till 65,Get a 3% raise and continue to work linehaul.As far as I'm concerned pensions are a joke. YOU are the only one responsible for funding YOUR retirement,don't depend on someone else,you might get a nasty surprise at the end of the rainbow.