XPO | You Can Blame Your Self's

What is happening, are things happening the way that we have been saying all along? Are things comming along that have been posted here? Can someone say amenn?

i believe that in the detter days he realized the driver was the key to the company now in the miller days he believes management is the key to our success i believe the drivers have to get together and show miller this is not the case remember the strike forget the year now but our system was so jammed with freight we claimed we were not going to pick up point is after the strike the companies did not continue to ship with us!!!! the point again if there was a day where drivers came down with a virus our customers would not leave us but maybe management would realize who really is the backbone of the company hell they (the customers) stick with us through the reweigh i guess i am trying to say how can we have respect for customers but not have self respect this is how we feed our families how much more can we take and sit idly by and do nothing??????????

I don't know if there is anything we can do to improve the many problems we face right now , but from a Pac NW view I would say this Co is in dire need of a change in leadership. In the NW things are looking pretty sad. Just my nickles worth.

i heard some guys talking about organizing a day of C H A O S it stands for ; creating havoc around our system , i guess it's basically about misloading alot of stuff,disappearing breaker manifests,and anything else you could come up with to disrupt the flow and show that we really have a little control over the way things go on a daily basis sounds intriguing if nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to do rotten stuff to send a message. Just do a rulebook slowdown. Textbook circle checks just like in the video they made you watch. fuel or chemical spill? Oops, better get the supervisor and do the paperwork. Whoa, there's a hole in the floor of this trailer that we loaded haz-mat into. Yes mr. supervisor, I know we have to swing all the freight out but I can't haul it like that, that would be illegal. Hello, dispatcher? I have a small air leak and have stopped. Can you send a service truck? No I can't drive it like this, that would be wrong.

You don't have to do rotten stuff to send a message. Just do a rulebook slowdown. Textbook circle checks just like in the video they made you watch. fuel or chemical spill? Oops, better get the supervisor and do the paperwork. Whoa, there's a hole in the floor of this trailer that we loaded haz-mat into. Yes mr. supervisor, I know we have to swing all the freight out but I can't haul it like that, that would be illegal. Hello, dispatcher? I have a small air leak and have stopped. Can you send a service truck? No I can't drive it like this, that would be wrong.
And that would be just the start of thing.

I am in!

Follow ALL of the rules!

uh.......what are the rules?

No really, I think that this is THE best way to make a point, but that it would also communicate the opposite message if we were to not act in unison. Half hearted attempts could cause more harm than good.

Be careful. - And I am still in.

I am in!

Follow ALL of the rules!

uh.......what are the rules?

No really, I think that this is THE best way to make a point, but that it would also communicate the opposite message if we were to not act in unison. Half hearted attempts could cause more harm than good.

Be careful. - And I am still in.
Lets start with 20 minute PTI's and the full speed limit, Logging legal and taking your full breaks too and from your destinations.

Do all your paper work before you leave, Right up everything up wrong with a trailer and the freight, If the shrink wrap is torn, write it up. Be as safe as you can with full attention to every detail. Take each piece of dunage out of a trailer and stack up so it looks nicer then your living room. Sweep out every trailer so it is so clean that the pope would be proud too ship with us.

This is just a few small things that you can do to make this a better place. Its their rule, Lets live by them. Oh ya, I forgot, Forklift speed. We need to save on propane.

Only an on duty supervisor can seal and close down a trailer, He is also supposed too fill out the final heading, weight, cube, bill count and seal number. Why for less pay should we do his job too.

How many here have been trained to be a mechanic?

Never open a door with a tow motor. It's the law.

Travel only one way in the yard. No allowance for common sense has been made in case you need to move one door over. Go all the way around. It's the law.

Drive no faster than 5 MPH in yard.
Speed limits are just that; limits. It is OK to drive slower.

I could be mistaken, but I don't remember where where exceptions to these and previously mentioned policies are an option.

Yes I said. If you want blame anyone for what has happened to this once great company its on your backs. I have been hearing driver all week cry about there compensation (rewards) statement all week. They have been going on about how they got screwed by the company and what the hell are they going to do, Work 5 to 10 more years thats what. The way I look at it you made your bed. GFY how can you say a thing like that, easy! A few years ago there were meetings in the Chicago area. Many of the things that have happened were talked about. No one wanted to do a thing. This was after a 0% cost of living raise and the 1% health increase.thanks to true lunch room hero standards it failed. Around this time last year you were all warned about the pension, no one cared. We even told you you about how under funded it was, you didn't care. We tried threw a proxy proposal to get some changes on the board, 151 took part. the same board of directors that screwed us with out lube. We tried to get people to send it there proxy's, how many did? Not many or even read there 10-k. You can thank your selfs for what has happened and what going to happen. I am just glad I never went to war with most of the drivers in this place. To the one's we had talked to over the years, WE TOLD YOU SO.:hysterical: :smilie_132:

I understand your premiss here , but am
a little confused as to how it works .
Who owns the voting majority of shares ?
Is it the employees or the company/institutions ? If it IS the employees
I could not agree MORE ! If it is NOT . I
don't understand your point here . Maybe you
could clarify this for me . Thank You .

I understand your premiss here , but am
a little confused as to how it works .
Who owns the voting majority of shares ?
Is it the employees or the company/institutions ? If it IS the employees
I could not agree MORE ! If it is NOT . I
don't understand your point here . Maybe you
could clarify this for me . Thank You .

The first part is that the meetings that took place for 6 months and people were too scared to even show up and hear what was said. They had a chance then and did nothing. Now those same people our coming up to us and asking us to re start that party. Not me. Once bitten twice shy baby.

The proxy proposal was a minority share holder trigger. All you needed was 1 % of the share holders to sign. That would have put what we wanted to put on the proxy ballet. All we needed was 2.800 sign, We got back 151. We had them on 2 web site and gave them out. One center out east said it looked like a union thing, It is your right to do this under the rule of the S.E.C.

Now if we could of gotten the things on that would a least send a massage. We have warned people 4 years ago what was coming and they had better get ready too stand up or lose a great many things.

Now they have given us a pay cut and the lunch room hero's are at again, I am slowing that truck down and I'm going to do this and that. They our the same guy's hauling butt, Braking the law, Cheating their log books and going too company get together. Great question.

I would like too add that we and others have tried to get people to take part in this company and act has share holder, Reading 8-k, 10k and other reading material that this company releases too the S.E.C.. They don't care. I think they may now.

The major share holder our the mutual investor and the institutional investors. You can find who they are on any financial site. Just type in CWN.. Other good reading is the foward looking statment in the back of the 8-k and 10-k.

gfy in a small term. you get the short end, most of the time we need chicago to step up???? But yes have a exit plan.

gfy in a small term. you get the short end, most of the time we need chicago to step up???? But yes have a exit plan.
It is very sad that Chicagoland has to be the first one's, Why us? We have so many centers around.

The first part is that the meetings that took place for 6 months and people were too scared to even show up and hear what was said. They had a chance then and did nothing. Now those same people our coming up to us and asking us to re start that party. Not me. Once bitten twice shy baby.

The proxy proposal was a minority share holder trigger. All you needed was 1 % of the share holders to sign. That would have put what we wanted to put on the proxy ballet. All we needed was 2.800 sign, We got back 151. We had them on 2 web site and gave them out. One center out east said it looked like a union thing, It is your right to do this under the rule of the S.E.C.

Now if we could of gotten the things on that would a least send a massage. We have warned people 4 years ago what was coming and they had better get ready too stand up or lose a great many things.

Now they have given us a pay cut and the lunch room hero's are at again, I am slowing that truck down and I'm going to do this and that. They our the same guy's hauling butt, Braking the law, Cheating their log books and going too company get together. Great question.

I would like too add that we and others have tried to get people to take part in this company and act has share holder, Reading 8-k, 10k and other reading material that this company releases too the S.E.C.. They don't care. I think they may now.

The major share holder our the mutual investor and the institutional investors. You can find who they are on any financial site. Just type in CWN.. Other good reading is the foward looking statment in the back of the 8-k and 10-k.

Thank you for your prompt reply .
As I suspected and you confirmed , it was to
send a message . Unless the employees own
the majority of votes they are powerless .