SEFL | You can forget about the 4 hrs.

mikejones234

TB Lurker
Credits
P&D drivers at my term are having to work on Saturdays for one customer, we are just shuttling trailers back and forth we had a driver to work only 1 hour. I thought was a rule if you worked anything less than 4 hours, you were paid for 4. According to my term mang, that is incorrect you get paid for what you worked. I think that is a way for SEFL to stick it to us, we are already working 10-12 hour days as it is, and then i got a 45 min drive to work, and may not work but an hour, but just wait till its my turn to work on sat, its called riding the clock:smilie_132::1036316054:

Legally you should be paid for 4 hours on a Saturday, whether you work 15 minutes or 3 hours. Are you a driver? Do you not know the laws governing this industry? To remind you of rules and regulations set forth by the Federal government, a driver must be off for 10 hours before reporting back to work. If you do not agree with these Federal guidelines, you may be in the wrong industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENIGMA!!!!! Letmenow, LOOK B4 YOU LEAP OR SLITHER.......... YOU HAVE LEADERSHIP WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR REPLYS!. Instead of speaking down to us, you speak to us as a equale, not a subordanite. Putz...... /COLOR]

Lets clear things up a little, I have worked for SEFL for 20+ years as a driver, FH, Inbound leadman and outbound leadman, if you are requested to work on a Sat. doing delv or dock p/u you should be paid for 4 hrs whether you work 30 mins or 3.5 hours. That's the LAW. Always challenge authority.

Lets clear things up a little, I have worked for SEFL for 20+ years as a driver, FH, Inbound leadman and outbound leadman, if you are requested to work on a Sat. doing delv or dock p/u you should be paid for 4 hrs whether you work 30 mins or 3.5 hours. That's the LAW. Always challenge authority.

smells like management