XPO | You can take my pension, my sick days, my cell phone, .....

enronintheworks

TB Lurker
Credits
my cb, and my cigarettes( only when I get close to the terminal ), but during football season, on monday nights, you will never get my hand held T.V. :tongue0002: :woot: :tongue0002:

but during football season, on monday nights, you will never get my hand held T.V.

If you mean that you watch or try to watch it while driving, I think you just raised some red flags!
That is a dangerous distraction while operating equipment. It's illegal in some states to have TV's and or Media players installed/mounted in the frontal area of vehicles where the driver can see it.

:police: :busted_blue:...here comes another policy!

Upset tummy?

If you mean that you watch or try to watch it while driving, I think you just raised some red flags!
That is a dangerous distraction while operating equipment. It's illegal in some states to have TV's and or Media players installed/mounted in the frontal area of vehicles where the driver can see it.

Maybe he just takes a longggggggggggggggg restroom break or has to go a lot - taco terror?:hysterical:

Maybe he just takes a longggggggggggggggg restroom break or has to go a lot - taco terror?:hysterical:
May be we can all have little T.V s in there trucks with DVD player so we can watch the movie that Dave M was in.Hey how about the company video's.Think of all the money they would save.I knew one day I would move up the conway latter.Look out dave I want your job.