you democrats are sick!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fatboybuffett, May 17, 2016.

1. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?referer=
    Unbelievable, Obama lovers wants to make a case out of Donald Trump treatment of women.
    But
    Democrats, Liberals, Obama Lovers allow perverts, sexual deviants into girls bathrooms. What amazes me, is the Democrats, Liberals, Obama lovers see nothing wrong with putting little girls in a position to be molested, raped, attacked.
    Why do people support these sick ass Democrat, Liberals?
    This is the hope and change you all voted for 7 1/2 years ago? The truth finally comes out, your all a bunch of sick twisted molesters who wants free schooling, free health care free everything else just to get more access to be perverts and sexual predators?? That's what it was all about the whole time?
    -
    Obama Threatens Schools, let's these men in girls bathrooms or else.
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/13...ols-let-men-in-the-little-girls-room-or-else/
    -
    A G Lynch – Dignity Dictates Men Be Allowed To Get Naked With Little Girls
    http://dcgazette.com/2016/ag-lynch-...m_campaign=postfity&utm_content=postfity07ff9
    -
    *edited*
    CCX, MAGOO, ABFER? Any comments about putting little girls lives in danger? Since you voted for this? I'm curious.
    You are a, sick ****s!

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Wow no , comment. yet by CCX, Magoo, Abfer. No objection from them about their God Master Obama putting kids at risk.

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

How anyone could be proud of being a Democrat right now is beyond belief. Their leadership has gone so far off the left-winged deep end that they have lost their minds. Sick? Yes......they are sick.
    The sick bastards are destroying ourselves from within, via the fundamental transformation of our society. What a bunch of creeps. Cowering to .3% of the population? Unbelievable.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

What's ironic is how they feel that way about us and Trump. Regardless of which side of the fence one sees themselves on they should look at what it stands for and consider hopping over to the other side. There is a minority of voters who do that and they (we) are called the 'swing' voters. I'm used to being in the minority, and a class of my own for all that matters, but...are those in the 'swing' minority a cut above, or a cut below those who stand firmly on their ground forever? BTW, I also feel that whichever side you stand on you should fight for your side (vote).

6. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Fight for your side in votes when Obama wants sexual predators in kids bathrooms? Isn't there a line of common sense somewhere in there on what's right and just plain sick. Why would you vote to support that?

Rastus likes this.