You ever keep going back to a place over and over again..??

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
What I mean is, if you are looking for something in your house or garage, and you KNEW where you had it last, but when you go there, you cannot find it..??

This just happened to me minutes ago.

I have a 2 state Hazmat CDL study test booklets that I have to prepare for soon, as my license is up for renewal, along with of course the hazmat.

And the Mass and RI hazmat study guides give me more questions to work with, as you know, the questions are always "rotated" and never etched in stone when you go there.

Man o' man....I went directly to the place where i KNEW it to be.....

But the tests were not there.....!!^^%^%$!^$!*%!

so off I go to another room, then room after room in search of those practice tests...

OH GAWD......where the hell are they...???

I NEED THEM.....!!!!

so after taking a very deep breath, which never helps...

I go back to the first, original place that I had started from....SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY.....(you ever go back over and over again...??)

And I FOUND them.......!!

all neatly pressed in between my 1994 and 1999 Rand McNally Trucker's Road atlas's.....!!!!

I sure am GLAD that this time around, will be my LAST time renewing my CDL and especially the hazmat.....

What I mean is, if you are looking for something in your house or garage, and you KNEW where you had it last, but when you go there, you cannot find it..??

I have a 2 state Hazmat CDL study test booklets that I have to prepare for soon, as my license is up for renewal, along with of course the hazmat.

And the Mass and RI hazmat study guides give me more questions to work with, as you know, the questions are always "rotated" and never etched in stone when you go there.

so off I go to another room, then room after room in search of those practice tests...

I NEED THEM.....!!!!

I go back to the first, original place that I had started from....SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY.....(you ever go back over and over again...??)

all neatly pressed in between my 1994 and 1999 Rand McNally Trucker's Road atlas's.....!!!!

I sure am GLAD that this time around, will be my LAST time renewing my CDL and especially the hazmat.....

Lol. Now do you understand where the old saying comes from? Why was it in the VERY last place you looked? Duh. even if you had looked in six more places, it still would have been the last place you looked. Been there done that bought the tee shirt and hat. Matter of fact. the hat was what I slammed to the floor after I looked in the last place.....AGAIN.

thanks Racer, the questions and answer sheets (booklets) i have, are the questions that are asked at the test site. i also went online to a couple of sites, one is CRIST and they have up to date questions and answers there as well.

over the years, i have found that the questions haven't changed all that much, but of course, a major overhaul of the system could have also taken place, which is why i at least saved the websites to study there as well.

my current job, we really do not even haul hazmats, but there is a rare occasion in which we get a package.

if the new job i am seeking, comes thru....

hell.....i wouldn't even need hazmat....which i am looking forward to.

I try to go in a different place every time, otherwise it kills the grass.

I NEED THEM.....!!!!

Never have I heard anyone say "It was in the next to the last place I looked". Lol.

Between 3 cats, 2 dogs, and a 5-year -old, stuff gets misplaced around my house quite often, especially car keys.

However, I discovered my animals favorite hiding places. If one of my 3 cats got to my keys, it's a safe bet that they ended up under my stove. If one of the dogs got to them, they are likely somewhere around the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
When one seeks some thing(s) at the FIRST location, then subsequently proceeds to other locations, the LAST place looked oft times is the FIRST location.
The LAST remains the FIRST.
This potentially being the only time(s) when LAST is FIRST, unless referencing FLOUNDER & Big Dave in LAST place.

MANY times do I locate things that were not in the FIRST location and the LAST location was merely the 3rd or 4th surveillance location.

Off to another hunt and when I find whatever I'm seeking it'll invariably be the FIRST place sought yet may well incorporate numerous locations with no specific LAST place.

CHEERS!!

Between 3 cats, 2 dogs, and a 5-year -old, stuff gets misplaced around my house quite often, especially car keys.

However, I discovered my animals favorite hiding places. If one of my 3 cats got to my keys, it's a safe bet that they ended up under my stove. If one of the dogs got to them, they are likely somewhere around the couch.

we too have had cats...

but ours never took anything...

instead....

they LEFT things...!!!

Sounds like the dog is lazy and the cat can cook.

When one seeks some thing(s) at the FIRST location, then subsequently proceeds to other locations, the LAST place looked oft times is the FIRST location.
The LAST remains the FIRST.
This potentially being the only time(s) when LAST is FIRST, unless referencing FLOUNDER & Big Dave in LAST place.

MANY times do I locate things that were not in the FIRST location and the LAST location was merely the 3rd or 4th surveillance location.

Off to another hunt and when I find whatever I'm seeking it'll invariably be the FIRST place sought yet may well incorporate numerous locations with no specific LAST place.

CHEERS!!

The LAST place I look is always LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

I keep going back to the same place over and over again.......Life of a peddle driver i guess.

I know. I always tell people that living the life of a P&D driver is living the movie " groundhog day" for real every frickin day, over and over and over. LOL

The LAST place I look is always LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.

LAST.
Oh Goody 2 Shoes.
The FIRST post is upwards while this may well be the LAST.
Thanks for that LASTing impression.
You would qualify for LAST place in the representing thread.
Racing for CHEERS!! :stirthepot::wavey:

When the bartender already has my drink ready and my dinner order in...............

Thats when he sees me in the parking lot...not inside yet

Think I keep going back to much?