You ever keep going back to a place over and over again..??

When the bartender already has my drink ready and my dinner order in...............

Thats when he sees me in the parking lot...not inside yet

Think I keep going back to much?

same thing happens to me at the drive thru window at McDunkin Donuts..

same order for the past 2 years now...

i hardly ever have to say anything.......

hell, for the things i order, i got the price down pat, even when sometimes i get something else, i know the cost.

I lost my protractor yesterday, it was in my tool box, where I always keep it, why I looked in the junk drawer in the kitchen I will never know.

I lost my protractor yesterday, it was in my tool box, where I always keep it, why I looked in the junk drawer in the kitchen I will never know.
I thought a kitchen 'junk drawer' was my family's thing. You mean to tell me we don't have an exclusive on it?

I thought a kitchen 'junk drawer' was my family's thing. You mean to tell me we don't have an exclusive on it?

Oh no hero. We had one. But my wife went to SLowes and bought a 5 gallon bucket. It now sits in the laundry room way up high on a shelf outa my reach.

Oh no hero. We had one. But my wife went to SLowes and bought a 5 gallon bucket. It now sits in the laundry room way up high on a shelf outa my reach.
She is obviously not understanding of the importance of the junk drawer and I see a New Year's resolution for you!!! I'll bet mine has an inventory of 100 items or more of things that just have no other place to be put. You know, need two molly bolts four come in a package? One time a whole heap of hose washers fell off the back of a truck, "Where shall I put these?", I ask myself. AAAAA the junk drawer of course. Need two AA batteries for my mini-mag, will need more soon so I get 8 pack, sooo where am I supposed to put the rest of them??? You got it, the junk drawer!!!! Now nothing of size can go in there as one large item will displace oooo 15 or 20 smaller items. Besides that larger item will be easier to find in the tool box or on a shelf somewhere.

My wife and I had a junk drawer battle when we first moved in together. She bought a 20 gallon storage toat and kept it on the top shelf in the utility room. One day she needed something from it, and it fell over on top of her.

Long story short: we now have 2 junk drawers. :)

My wife and I had a junk drawer battle when we first moved in together. She bought a 20 gallon storage toat and kept it on the top shelf in the utility room. One day she needed something from it, and it fell over on top of her.

Long story short: we now have 2 junk drawers. :)

back in my car repair days, when i got the job at this particular gas station, soon to have been a long time employment, there was already a "5 year", 5 gallon bucket, which had brake springs, nuts, bolts, and other assorted spare parts. after many years of working there, and just before we closed up, we had a total of (4)...5 year buckets

funny too, how sometimes a car would come in, and a brake spring would be busted, i'd grab one from one of the buckets, and get the person back on the road, all for a mere (back then) $10 labor charge.

when we closed up, all 4 buckets came home with me...

i still have one left...the others have long been disposed of, either at other garages where i knew the mechanic, or in the trash.

and for Racer......NO DAMMIT...NO HORSE SHOES.....!!!!

(modern day cars were just coming into vogue)......!!!!

and for Racer......NO DAMMIT...NO HORSE SHOES.....!!!!

(modern day cars were just coming into vogue)......!!!!

I make the shoes for my horses. Just like the old days, when the blacksmith did it. I even make the nails.

She is obviously not understanding of the importance of the junk drawer and I see a New Year's resolution for you!!! I'll bet mine has an inventory of 100 items or more of things that just have no other place to be put. You know, need two molly bolts four come in a package? One time a whole heap of hose washers fell off the back of a truck, "Where shall I put these?", I ask myself. AAAAA the junk drawer of course. Need two AA batteries for my mini-mag, will need more soon so I get 8 pack, sooo where am I supposed to put the rest of them??? You got it, the junk drawer!!!! Now nothing of size can go in there as one large item will displace oooo 15 or 20 smaller items. Besides that larger item will be easier to find in the tool box or on a shelf somewhere.

We have a storage barn in the backyard FULL of crap that will not fit into the 5 gallon bucket. As a matter of fact, there are plans, as we speak, to build a EVEN BIGGER barn to replace to overfilled barn we have now.

We have a storage barn in the backyard FULL of crap that will not fit into the 5 gallon bucket. As a matter of fact, there are plans, as we speak, to build a EVEN BIGGER barn to replace to overfilled barn we have now.

Go to YouTube and listen to George Carlin talk about Stuff.

Who gets the pink one??? :hysterical: :hide:

You'll laugh, but I typically end up with the pink stuff. Pink phone charger because she 'borrowed' mine and lost it, pink hammer because mine is MIA, pink measuring tape, etc. I just love to show off my tool kit to my neighbors and say: "Just look in awe at the manly colors".

I had to replace the engine coolant temperature sensor on Roxanne today. Had to dismantle part of the engines components with a pink crescent wrench and a pink screw driver.

I have no dignity left in me. Pardon me while I go submerge myself in Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber 'music'. :crybaby:

I had to replace the engine coolant temperature sensor on Roxanne today. Had to dismantle part of the engines components with a pink crescent wrench and a pink screw driver.

I have no dignity left in me. Pardon me while I go submerge myself in Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber 'music'. :crybaby:

just watch the Jennifer Aniston movie..."Horrible Bosses", and look at her in her doctor's white jacket, (opened up), and silk stockings..

that'll man you up real quick....

Speaking of Jenny, that's what she asks me to call her, I just saw one think it was called "Just run with it"? Costarring Adam Sandler. Looking goooood.

"Just go with it"...

and "Jen", asked that i call her that...!!!!

(at least, just before i woke up)