FedEx Freight | YOU guys crack me up

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
so im on the phone with # 40 something and #50 something from the road board at KCM trying to clam them down when i got 100 + above me on the city board at KCY. thought i would be the one to need the pep talk :clap:
no matter what guys it will be ok. hell even if we get cut we will get a paycheck till APRIL of next year. its not like they locked the gates at said have a good life. remember CF, USF Redstar ? those poor guys still are waiting on money. so this does SUCK but if we make the cut and get to the other side i believe this company can and will kick ass afterwards. best of luck and it does get better.
unfortunately this isnt my first go around. EX USF Dugan here :p

so im on the phone with # 40 something and #50 something from the road board at KCM trying to clam them down when i got 100 + above me on the city board at KCY. thought i would be the one to need the pep talk :clap:
no matter what guys it will be ok. hell even if we get cut we will get a paycheck till APRIL of next year. its not like they locked the gates at said have a good life. remember CF, USF Redstar ? those poor guys still are waiting on money. so this does SUCK but if we make the cut and get to the other side i believe this company can and will kick ass afterwards. best of luck and it does get better.
unfortunately this isnt my first go around. EX USF Dugan here :p

Good post My Friend....Keep the positive attitude.....I Wish You and Yours Well.

Racer

::shit:: its my life brother. you know me. if there is a bad decision to make i will be the one to make it. thanks racer. and i know I'm a ***** i need to call ya. as a matter of fact i find out my fate at high noon Monday so will call ya afterward

::shit:: its my life brother. you know me. if there is a bad decision to make i will be the one to make it. thanks racer. and i know I'm a ***** i need to call ya. as a matter of fact i find out my fate at high noon Monday so will call ya afterward

Still Waiting.......:busted: :hysterical: :6817:

Still waiting on Severance pay ??????
they said 7-21 days are they going to wait until the end ???
could use the money now

lucy11 said:
like berboy x usf dugan guy i think if we can wait this out and make the cut it will be great

You are an ex Dugan ? Me too and I waited out this merger and made out real well. I have a longer drive to work but ended up with a good spot on the board.

Sorry racer I need to call ya. Soaking up a ton of time and half right now. Crazy long weeks. You days or nights ? I'm both right now :)

You are an ex Dugan ? Me too and I waited out this merger and made out real well. I have a longer drive to work but ended up with a good spot on the board.

Sorry racer I need to call ya. Soaking up a ton of time and half right now. Crazy long weeks. You days or nights ? I'm both right now :)

Days...Long days at that right now...LOL