FedEx Freight | You guys kill me.....

Wow 30 yr trucker! Question? How long did it take you to peck this out with your index fingers?

35 year trucker, sonny. RC wants to know if you have a problem with that. RC has been on a withdrawal card from the IBT since you were most likely in grade school.

Wore out? I am mentally wore out from the constant brow-beating that we've endured for the last 5+ years....

35 year trucker, sonny. RC wants to know if you have a problem with that. RC has been on a withdrawal card from the IBT since you were most likely in grade school.

Dude you got time on me...but I took time to jump from murphy's aircraft...then came home and started........wooohoooo <---not exactly what I yelled the 1st time....LOL....

The relationship will be by the book! You guys think we are going to be so free to do what we want after we are in the union. That is BS ! There will be even more write ups and more bad treatment. We will say you can't do that and they will say yes I can take it up with your union. Just more BS. BUT I WILL BE PROUD.

The relationship will be by the book! You guys think we are going to be so free to do what we want after we are in the union. That is BS ! There will be even more write ups and more bad treatment. We will say you can't do that and they will say yes I can take it up with your union. Just more BS. BUT I WILL BE PROUD.

And there will be more protection for the Members after the Teamsters get in! Ever heard of a grievance panel? Ever heard the term Filing a Grievance? Please make sure you tell both sides of the story!

And there will be more protection for the Members after the Teamsters get in! Ever heard of a grievance panel? Ever heard the term Filing a Grievance? Please make sure you tell both sides of the story!

I have sat on the "grievance panel" a few times in my 30 year career. And they are not worth the time they take up or the money spent on coffee and donuts. They don't care about the resolution, or for the memeber for that matter. It all depends on what deal can be made and how quickly. That is the other story that you want them to hear. Because it doesn't always end well, as you would like to let everyone believe.