FedEx Freight | You guys make me laugh

Packerfan

TB Lurker
Credits
All you guys do on here is complain about getting screwed. Complain about start times, bid times, purchase trailers, equipment, etc. Do yourself a favor. For 1 quit your complaining and be proactive by going down to your local teamsters union hall and get the union process going. If you aren't going to do that, then quit. This company is nothing to get your blood to boil. Yes, we all make great money. Quit your job and find another one. The complaining on here just makes me laugh. It's like I am back in grade school and hearing people crying on here about somebody taking their ball away. Geeezz.

So let me ask you something Richard. So you think it's ok for a person to take a dump and not wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap and warm water? You're disgusting if you think it's ok. We aren't living in the stone ages.

So let me ask you something Richard. So you think it's ok for a person to take a dump and not wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap and warm water? You're disgusting if you think it's ok. We aren't living in the stone ages.

Line drivers are a bit over weight and tend to not have the best hygiene.

Once again clean cut local driver Lo "Class" Billy didn't let the steering wheel holders down. Do I want to handle freight or the steering wheel (steering wheel holders make more money). I'm going with door number 2.

Line drivers, having more intelligence than city drivers, learned at a young age not to pee or poop on their hands.
We even learned what toilet paper is for, otherwise we would have to wipe ourselves like the city drivers do, barehanded with a little sand like those indigenous folks in the Middle East.

Once again clean cut local driver Lo "Class" Billy didn't let the steering wheel holders down. Do I want to handle freight or the steering wheel (steering wheel holders make more money). I'm going with door number 2.

I do quite fine myself! But last time I checked, every line driver was on here saying their run has been cut or their freight is on the rail... cry cry cry cry. If it's so bad, go work for Gordon Trucking! They seem to be plenty busy from what their driver told me today.

Line drivers, having more intelligence than city drivers, learned at a young age not to pee or poop on their hands.
We even learned what toilet paper is for, otherwise we would have to wipe ourselves like the city drivers do, barehanded with a little sand like those indigenous folks in the Middle East.

Yes... all that intelligence and laziness! That's why you guys pee in Mt. Dew bottles and leave them in the city trucks you borrowed overnight.

Yes... all that intelligence and laziness! That's why you guys pee in Mt. Dew bottles and leave them in the city trucks you borrowed overnight.

I'm glad Low "Class" Billy makes his bottle run every morning. After draining all the bottles, he get to keep all the deposit money. What a clever fellow.

I personally am quite bored with BillyTroll myself. Maybe he'll go back to his company board soon. I'm thinking he applied and was denied at FedEx since he likes to hang around quite a bit trolling on this board.

Billy must have a very little willy to be familiar with using small mouth recepticals for such practices.
Perhaps the statue GR. found needs to be downsized.
Little Willy Billy has a nice alliteration to it.

Last edited by a moderator: