FedEx Freight | You guys make me laugh

RC, probably ran like over half the mileage you do in your run today, except I had to use a lot more skills other than steering a truck straight down the highway! As if this great job of mine doesn't do a good enough job keeping me in the best shape of any driver out there, I still hit the gym and did a jog after work! You should see my abs, for sure much more trim than yours. I've heard sitting on your rump for 5 hours straight isn't good for your health! Enjoy the night with your woman!

Get a load of this guy!!!

You know I think all this joker wants is attention, maybe if we ignore him he'll go away... It's obvious he's trying to pull our legs... No one is this conceited for real...

I'd be careful, he mentioned something about hanging out with Gordon drivers. Their trailers have GTI on them in great big letters.
Wonder if that GTI stands for Gay Trucker Inside.
LWB might want to pull a leg you'd most likely not want him to touch.

I'd be careful, he mentioned something about hanging out with Gordon drivers. Their trailers have GTI on them in great big letters.
Wonder if that GTI stands for Gay Trucker Inside.
LWB might want to pull a leg you'd most likely not want him to touch.

Every comeback from you lately has been something to do with homosexuality... Kind of worrying me pal :(

All you guys do on here is complain about getting screwed. Complain about start times, bid times, purchase trailers, equipment, etc. Do yourself a favor. For 1 quit your complaining and be proactive by going down to your local teamsters union hall and get the union process going. If you aren't going to do that, then quit. This company is nothing to get your blood to boil. Yes, we all make great money. Quit your job and find another one. The complaining on here just makes me laugh. It's like I am back in grade school and hearing people crying on here about somebody taking their ball away. Geeezz.
Other than UPS.... What really do they have to Offer... My friend at Holland can't receive his full retirement now 100% till 65... and in this weeks Transport topics YRC is gonna ask the Teamsters to go back to there members and ask for more CONCESSION'S next year!!! Sweet under 40 cents per mile......YOU GUYS GO FOR IT! Hate it here GO TO O.D!

Great Thread Title! Road drivers complain about a little wait for hooks, landing gear cranked up too high on drops, dirty tractors, time spent looking for hooks, tractor swaps, city drivers complaining about routes, start times, stops per hour, empty times, freight load quality, any labor involved, all this cry baby, they're picking on me, whiney-azz spoiled brat belly aching .:baby: Spend a little breakdown time at a truck stop, as you get paid mind you, and rub elbows with what's out there. You start going on about your tales of woe at Fed Ex and EVERYONE there will look at you in disgust and bewilderment. Sweep it under the rug, deal with it, and STFU will be the consensus. I agree !:dance:

Conversely, it could just as well be said that you and like minded should start your own company and run it as you see fit. As you say, THAT would undoubtedly be the best ever, and then the rest of us wouldn't have to endure the never ending whining and weeping from some of the woe is me employees we have here. How bout: I stay, you go? :moon2:

How 'bout this, we all play nice because really we're on the same team. Life's too short to strut and preen like a pea turkey with his first hardon. Over what... Work? I work to live, not the other way around...

Are we really on the same team? Windsurfer has yet to disclose his job classification and quite often sounds like a sound bite from some of the anti union videos that we have been paid (forced) to watch. So much so that it gives me pause to wonder if Windsurfer is an anti union entity employed by Fred.

Are we really on the same team? Windsurfer has yet to disclose his job classification and quite often sounds like a sound bite from some of the anti union videos that we have been paid (forced) to watch. So much so that it gives me pause to wonder if Windsurfer is an anti union entity employed by Fred.

My job classification is irrelevant. I am a driver. I am somewhere between "I love Fed Ex and I hate my fellow man" How you like that? Let me ask you a few questions as it relates to you. Do you stand around in the break room, the customers, the truck stops, the yard, the fuel island, where ever, and have conversations with only drivers you know well or know that agree with you? I assume, that you are comfortable venting or discussing issues with these people? Do you ever have discussions with drivers you really don't know that well? Do you ever think about how you are perceived by these drivers? Do you just assume that they too have similar views as you or are like minded? Do you think your view of yourself and theirs of you are the same? Do you care? Most don't give a flip. I do.

I don't care to be around, don't care to listen to, or be a part of the daily bitching briefs that some drivers hold in the break room, the parking lot, fuel islands, meet points, or customers docks. That is my issue. Not so much with the company. I can deal with that. Some of the drivers? Not so much. And here is where I release. Simple. That I also like to be a troll or flamer once in awhile is obvious. Anything else? I probably know you, you're likely a really nice person. Just quit complaining so much and learn to "look on the bright side of life":sadwavey:

How 'bout this, we all play nice because really we're on the same team. Life's too short to strut and preen like a pea turkey with his first hardon. Over what... Work? I work to live, not the other way around...

You're earning your cred as mother of the board now. We're not all the on the same team, some of us decide to actually do our jobs than to sit around and smoke ciggs 2 hours before our start bad mouthing those whom employ us like the rest of your team.

I was going to nominate Wind Breaker and Billy Boy for the Purple Pom Pom Award.

You're earning your cred as mother of the board now. We're not all the on the same team, some of us decide to actually do our jobs than to sit around and smoke ciggs 2 hours before our start bad mouthing those whom employ us like the rest of your team.

If its before a drivers start time, why the hell do you care what they do? What yard do you work out of or are you afraid to tell us? I haven't heard anyone badmouthing our employer around ATL, so I don't know what planet you live on. You're just trying to be confrontational, just admit it. If not then you've got serious problems.

If its before a drivers start time, why the hell do you care what they do? What yard do you work out of or are you afraid to tell us? I haven't heard anyone badmouthing our employer around ATL, so I don't know what planet you live on. You're just trying to be confrontational, just admit it. If not then you've got serious problems.

Oh would you just pipe down? Jesus you line boys get so uptight over nothing. I've decided we're all on the same team here..... Except I'm a bit better than most due to my skills that rank much higher than the night time wheel holders.