XPO | You guys need a laugh

Yeah! Screw basketball, I'm busy here. There are damsels in distress....Am negotiating fees, discounts, and fuel surcharges. Am selling for an inside delivery. ISWM

It would appear they are not Smith System trained, either...I can see where you might have to spend the whole day with them..

It would appear they are not Smith System trained, either...I can see where you might have to spend the whole day with them..

Yes indeed.

I don't get reception out here so please call my wife and tell her I am performing a civic duty......or something.

I can't hear a thing. All three of us have mud jammed in every orifice of our bodies.

Yes indeed.

I don't get reception out here so please call my wife and tell her I am performing a civic duty......or something.

I can't hear a thing. All three of us have mud jammed in every orifice of our bodies.

Got it....pelv...uh, civic duty, or something....and oh yeah, he's ok, and thinking of you..

just remember....pictures....lots of pictures...

Pics of the three of us will be posted on another site.....but you will need a really big monitor.

Oh and thanks for calling the wife. Did she believe you?

Need to get to 202 to get to 35 Hmmmmm.but I have to follow the signs...

3315348404_8b243594bd_o.jpg

A firehose up those 'orifices' ought to do the work of cleaning up so you can talk to your WIFE! :biglaugh:

Yes indeed.