FedEx Freight | You guys think you have it rough?

They do not care about morale. I can't count how many times at round table meetings we have been told that why should we be told good job for doing what we are being paid to do. That's the mind set of management. Nit pick every little thing we do wrong. No praise for anything you do right.

I personally don't need to be told i'm doing a good job.I'm not trippin when I say i'm aways doing a good job,so are my fellow employees(excludeing linehaul,term.management).it is my job to do a good job.with a policy pusher not a manager I don't fill good about doing my job.when a yard can operate without a linehaul manager for 2 yrs combined you know you have guys that do a good job.

I don't expect to be praised for doing my job well. But I do expect to be fairly paid for in route delays caused by accidents and crap I have no control over.Has anybody actually seen a Drivers "rule book?" Or does FedEx just make up crap as they go along? This is a serious question.

I don't expect to be praised for doing my job well. But I do expect to be fairly paid for in route delays caused by accidents and crap I have no control over.Has anybody actually seen a Drivers "rule book?" Or does FedEx just make up crap as they go along? This is a serious question.

Now your learning, (the Fedex way). Yes, this is a serious answer.