You Guys Want to Beat Hillary???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, May 17, 2015.

1. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Then you had better offer up a decent candidate like...well...Chris Christie...except that even he is contaminated. Face it boys...you have no viable candidate to offer. You had better get with is because I would like nothing better than a better offer. You can say that you heard it here first.

slavenomore and Magoo like this.
  2. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Hillary is one of us.

3. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

If by "us" you mean a pandering elitist pig with limited career sucess and who's only vision is a self important page in a future history book, and a rather tidy sum in the family's savings passbook, because if its is thats me to a tee.

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm not sure Hillary can win her own party's uncontested nomination.

And in a lot of polls (other than Fox news or any Left Media where he shows first) jeb shows 30th out of the 32 Repubs. The bottom is normally Graham, Jeb, Christy, Huckaby. If one of those somehow is picked, 15 million conservatives will vote third party...

Northern Flash and shadowr434 like this.
  5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Town Hall poll and Becks Audience poll have Cruz 1. Both have Walker in the top three, along with Rand. Then TownHall has Rubio. Becks audience has Gowdy fourth, Allen West 5th, Ben Carson 6th, then Rubio

Woody and shadowr434 like this.
  6. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

You believe Billary is "a viable candidate"??? no worries, I will be around to remind you we heard it here first. You must be smoking mags left over stink weed

Northern Flash, ABFer and shadowr434 like this.
  7. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

a concern is the number of Rep candidates.
    All Jeb has to do is finish in the top 3 for the first few primary states as other candidates are eliminated, his wealth and backers could keep him in the race longer than he would be if just a regular candidate and allow him to win by default

As for Hilly, all she needs to do is keep doing what she is doing. Hand picked townhalls and avoid the media

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Rumor is Jeb will skip Iowa. Not polling well in NH, polling last (so far) in SC, but both of those are Open Primaries, which is how McCain won- the Dems crossed over and picked him.

Jeb might be the first to go to a convention with no wins, but with one and a half billion- comes out the candidate....

I believe convention reps owe their candidate the first ballot only. If Jeb can buy a second vote he's probably the nominee...

My vote is Cruz. My money says Rubio over HilBill

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  9. ABFer

:hilarious: Now that is funny I have to admit. You remember and I'll remember and we shall see.

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Your Penna votes 53 of 63 counties overwhelmingly Repub every time. Yet the Dems carry the state. Just like Indiana votes 95% Repubs but then has to wait for the East Chicago cemeteries to be counted for the Dem vote. The past two elections 98% of USA counties voted Republican, yet they lost...

Hillary and Jeb are the same candidate. 25 repub candidates are each better candidates than either.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  11. ABFer

Pittsburgh and Philadelphia carry the state. The rest may as well just stay home.

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

True. Politics....

I represented 11 towns in York and Adams Counties in 75-76 for a civic organization. Was favored to win election to represent all of Central Penna as State VP but couldn't afford the time off work to campaign. Meanwhile I was approached to run against John Hope Anderson for the state Legislature 94th District. A millionaire would finance me if certain conditions were met. I might have won, probably been crushed - I wasn't comfortable meeting the 'conditions'. Bought a truck and hit the road instead. One thing I do know- I've stood on hundreds of porches in south central Pa and talked to enough people to know they agree more with my views than yours.... :soapbox::grouphug::usa2:

(Delta, Stewartstown, New Freedom, Spring Grove, Hanover, York, West York, Red Lion, Brogue, Northeastern York. Dover., Glen Rock. Was planning Bermudian Springs when my term expired)

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  13. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

My preference changes from week to week, right now I'm liking Rick Perry. Hillary was involved in the persecution of Richard Nixon, now she makes him look like a Boy Scout.

Bubba74, kboomarang and jimmy g like this.
  14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Perry will be better prepared this time. I liked his tax plan last time.

15. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

At least Perry seems to have some seeds, most of the others have to check which way the wind is blowing before they unzip so to speak, for fear of saying or doing something wrong.

16. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

The more I hear Bernie Sanders the more I like him; try him out for size and see what you think.
    Oh and another candidate to the circus today Lindsey Graham joined the race LOL

17. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Bernice the burn out from those vw dayS....
    lindsey Graham. ...lol.... that guy would start ww3

You still growing. .... I need a tip

Magoo likes this.
  18. mud

mud Wonderin'

I don't like Hillary, but it would be fun to have Bill back in the White House.

Magoo likes this.
  19. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I'd be right with you..... but after being more informed these past 8yrs, I gotta put Cruz in.
    Any other Republican Candidate will do, but hilly is morale evil..... has a monkey girl toy, ..just cares about the next see. Kinda like a lot lizard with sales ability. ..lol

20. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

we already having a flaming communist in the White House, really cannot afford to go back to back

With one exception in the last 50 years, we have tried various forms of progressivism, it has not worked. In fact things have gotten worse and worse. We as a nation need to radically change course or else we will be Venezeula like inside a decade.