New Penn | You guys wanted to be seperated from the YRC Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I so no... If you feel You have to do something. I would sooner be combined with the Holland forum.
Just for the simple fact that we haul each others freight. And neither one of us want to be in the YRC family.

this is just one man's opinion.

Why not post a poll to see what others think?.......

Personally I so no... If you feel You have to do something. I would sooner be combined with the Holland forum.
Just for the simple fact that we haul each others freight. And neither one of us want to be in the YRC family.

this is just one man's opinion.

Why not post a poll to see what others think?.......

May do it ... thanks

yea i agree with captain. hell ill even start making posts up of stupid stuff, but don't name us yrc regional!!!! I don't want nothing to do with yrc! They did nothing but destroy this company and its employees!!

d.j.

I don't wanna have anything to do with YRC either but face it guys, we're stuck. When the Arnold family sold out and a CORPORATION took over, a slow destruction has taken place. Sorry guys but that's reality.

What's wrong with leaving it alone? I see plenty of other company forums that have not had any posts and they're left alone. Some companies listed in the LTL forum are not even LTL but truckload or logistics.

When I signed in I sew there were 6 guys viewing, more than most. Maybe nobody has anything nice to say so they're keeping it to themselves? Lol.

I say keep it seperate, a lot of guys I work with do not like being lumped in with the YRC crowd. Nothing against the drivers, but that company shafted us.

When Something comes up that we need to talk about we'll post. If you combine YRC again. then I got no interest.

When Something comes up that we need to talk about we'll post. If you combine YRC again. then I got no interest.

We ? You got a mouse in your pocket? How bout speaking for you instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.