TForce | You guys,,,,,,,,

next time I take my wife out to dinner I will take her to the truck stop.

Oh Lord baby...don't take your lovely wife to a truckstop to eat! You will have something to talk about though, she will be letting you in on a new plan of torture for you....LOL
I know you is kidding about it anyway. :)

Hi Seven,thanks for bring your rocking cat down to the UPS Freight forum.
I usualy have to come up to the never ending thread, to see your hip kitty cat.

I do miss the cat that was always waving bye,bye.

Rebel said:
OK Steve, Go to Post #5.....Just 1 example.
I'm not going to debate you on this. It's just fact.

Then do like the rest of us and address it. I'm just making a suggestion.

steve5 said:
If that's what your talking about everybody does this even on other boards/forums I'm on.

I didn't know this was trash talk. If this bothers you you might be a little thin skinned.

The way I see it nobody has really got out of line, not enough to really bother most. People get upset sometimes and post ridicilous statements but I wouldnt't call it trash talk. jmo

Naw not thin skinned. Got over that kinda stuff in grade school...Just got tired of it.

Rebel, If you are tired of the talking you describe in your first post, that's fine.
But don't put us that are Pro-Union in the same catergory, This is simply a mistake.

I don't know what happend in the past with OVNT as far as strike and what turned people like yourself off to the union. I've asked more than a few people more than a few times about what makes them so against the IBT, and they never answer. As a matter of fact they are the same people that throw the one line attacks. I address them as they come usually with no answer.

I did not work for OVNT, so I don't know.

steve5 said:
Rebel, If you are tired of the talking you describe in your first post, that's fine.
But don't put us that are Pro-Union in the same catergory, This is simply a mistake.

I don't know what happend in the past with OVNT as far as strike and what turned people like yourself off to the union. I've asked more than a few people more than a few times about what makes them so against the IBT, and they never answer. As a matter of fact they are the same people that throw the one line attacks. I address them as they come usually with no answer.

I did not work for OVNT, so I don't know.

Alot of people have worked or not for the union . those who have may have a legitimate gripe, (whatever it is). Those who hav'nt are'nt making a good decision as far as I am concearned. All in all pention's are in the rough anyway, and union's will come back in time. I would rather not throw our protection out the door, and vote for a better personnel for the union, than we currently have, and try to make it better. The communication inbetween top execs. and low level worker's is slim to none with out 1.