You have to love how Obama is stoking the flames of hatred with Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ice Rider, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Now the administration is claiming the Russians failed to warn us about the Boston bomber brothers.......They warned us in 2011! And we allowed him to travel back and forth to Dagestan for TERROR TRAINING!!!!!!!!! This is entirely on this administration and yet they want to blame the Russians. Amateur hour is alive and well in the Oblahblah Whitehouse.

Today this is what they say.......

US claims Russia kept Boston bomber suspect information secret

US claims Russia kept Boston bomber suspect information secret - Telegraph

However this is what happened and this administration is to blame for dropping the ball...they had to watch 2 people and screwed it up.

The Russian government warned U.S. authorities that Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a violent radical Islamist more than a year and a half before the April 2013 bombing, but authorities missed multiple chances to detain Tsarnaev when he was traveling to and from Dagestan for terror training,

Russia Warned U.S. About Tsarnaev, But Spelling Issue Let Him Escape - NBC News

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

Whew, as a privacy (online, cellphone,...) starved American it brings me comfort to know that this country's intelligence is so bad, it does also bring great concern, and yet it's another example that Obama is in fact a sociopath, he just can't get over that Putin handed him his butt over Syria.

3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

OK I'm willing to concede on Boston & Benghazi if you guys accept the blame for 911

4. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

If you can show me specific names and locations of the perps were in fact told to our government and that they were in fact identified as threats BEFORE the act occurred.....I will concede that. until then your king remains the dunce of doucheville

5. Magoo

You don't want the deal I take it.
    How about this it has some names; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

It helps to read the whole page but it comes down to this;'
    n the aftermath of 9/11, Bush officials attempted to deflect criticism that they had ignored C.I.A. warnings by saying they had not been told when and where the attack would occur. That is true, as far as it goes, but it misses the point. Throughout that summer, there were events that might have exposed the plans, had the government been on high alert. Indeed, even as the Aug. 6 brief was being prepared, Mohamed al-Kahtani, a Saudi believed to have been assigned a role in the 9/11 attacks, was stopped at an airport in Orlando, Fla., by a suspicious customs agent and sent back overseas on Aug. 4. Two weeks later, another co-conspirator, Zacarias Moussaoui, was arrested on immigration charges in Minnesota after arousing suspicions at a flight school. But the dots were not connected, and Washington did not react.

6. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

At that point this whole country and world had know idea or could even conceive the notion of that style of attack, missed signals I'm sure, but when the CIA is the end all, some signals by other agencys were probally ignored out of pride or ignorance.

7. Magoo

Some people knew about that style of attack : Wikipedia has a paragraph on it September 11 attacks advance-knowledge conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immediately following the attacks, President George W. Bush stated that "nobody in our government at least, and I don't the think the prior government, could envisage flying air planes into buildings" and National Security AdvisorCondoleezza Rice claimed no-one "could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile". An Air Force general called the attack "something we had never seen before, something we had never even thought of."[SUP][1][/SUP] Soon after the attacks, FBI Director Robert Mueller announced "there were no warning signs that I'm aware of that would indicate this type of operation in the country."[SUP][2][/SUP] However, Mueller noted that an FBI agent in Minneapolis said Moussaoui might be "that type of person that could fly something into the World Trade Center."[SUP][3][/SUP] Mueller said this warning should have been followed more vigorously.

you should read the page but I'll just paste a few examples of such prior to 911

• In 1994, there were three examples of failed attempts to deliberately crash planes into buildings, including one where a lone pilot crashed a small plane into the lawn of the White House.[SUP][6][/SUP](HELLO)
    • The Bojinka Plot was a foiled large-scale al-Qaeda terrorist attack to blow up eleven airliners and their passengers as they flew from Asia to America, due to take place in January 1995.
    • The 2000 edition of the FAA’s annual report on Criminal Acts Against Aviation said that although Osama bin Laden ‘is not known to have attacked civil aviation, he has both the motivation and the wherewithal to do so,’ adding, ‘Bin Laden’s anti-Western and anti-American attitudes make him and his followers a significant threat to civil aviation, particularly to U.S. civil aviation.’”
    • In April 2001, NORAD ran a war game in which the Pentagon was to become incapacitated; a NORAD planner proposed the simulated crash of a hijacked foreign commercial airliner into the Pentagon but the Joints Chiefs of Staff rejected that scenario as "too unrealistic"[SUP][7][/SUP]
    • In July 2001 at the G8 summit in Genoa, anti-aircraft missile batteries were installed following a report that terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill George Bush and other world leaders.[SUP][8][/SUP]
    • On the morning of September 11, 2001, the National Reconnaissance Office, who are responsible for operating U.S. reconnaissance satellites, had scheduled an exercise simulating the crashing of an aircraft into their building, four miles (6 km) from Washington Dulles International Airport.[SUP][9][/SUP]
    A 2004 USA Today article, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons", describes pre-9/11 NORAD drills that suggest they were prepared for such an attack as happened on 9/11:

'

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

With this Administration......any distraction is a good distraction.

9. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I thought you said 911, Katrina and Deep Water Horizon was Bush's fault? Damn it.. Make up your mind....

10. Magoo

You misunderstand
    It may have not been Bush's fault exactly but he wasn't effective in stopping or fixing it.
    I believe in my estimation he was just to closely married to the bottle to be responsible, bless his heart

11. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I guess if Billy had taken Bin Laden, when he was offered him, it wouldn't have happened either, right?

12. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Fear of stereotyping and lax airport security were the main culprits of 9-11(hate to debate with a drone)....We need to get over the stereotyping.Certain segments of our world and society are bad people and if making a few uncomfortable makes everyone else safe...too bad.Until the "good" segments of those societies can clean up their clan,that's the way it should be.I know that's a pipe dream,because we wouldn't want to offend anyone.Hey,we might go up in smoke,but at least nobody was offended..Right???

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Bush had the scuba gear on at one point, and was going to cap the oil pipe......but the Secret Service wouldn't let him go down that deep. They would only let him go down deep enough to place the explosives on the levees down in Louisiana. Every President has limits ya know.

14. Magoo

Who knows he may have if he wasn't being hounded by Impeachment BS.
    You know WAG the Dog and all.
    That kind of vindictiveness has consequence's

15. Magoo

They couldn't have him suffer any more brain damage

Just sit over there Mr President and color the books

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

What blame?

That Clinton failed to act during the previous 8 years
    Separated the intelligence departments of the USA so they did not work together
    Refused to accept Bin Laden when offered to him
    (funny, 6 years in and Barry still blames Bush, 8 months in from Clinton and everything is Bush's fault)

PS_ The left is all about love and compassion. If anyone is stoking the flames with Russia, it must be those no good right winged extremeist Tea Baggers

17. Starkravinloon

Apprehension of a terrorist never been a "hands on" process for the President.. He has people that do the dirty work.. All he had to do was give the "go ahead".... And why should impeachment ideas have any bearing on America's security(was he that busy covering it up)...

You guys think because things are going against you, you just should say F'it and let it happen(I guess that's the vindictiveness you are talking about).. Sounds no different than what Bush did,,,, Both Clinton and Bush was a POS in my opinion, when it came to protecting the people... With the exception of Katrina... Bush, as did Clinton, thought he had the right people in the right places... He didn't realized what morons he had to deal with in the Louisiana top offices, in Gov. Blanco and New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagen..

Nagen, more than Blanco(she just faded into oblivion,as she should have the POS) found out how to profit out of other people's misfortune.... Getting his buddies richer by supplying the contracts illegally.. But hey, maybe he'll found out what people really do in prison...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  18. Starkravinloon

There ya go, nothing to say at all....LMAO