ODFL | You know you're a loyal employee when...

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
You order OD jackets for your whole family. Who in the hell dresses up their wife & children in work clothes?? Seems to be the popular thing at my barn.

Do you really want to be that reminded of work when your not there?

:17142:
I don't have any none OD cloth's.:lmao:If I do I can't find them...:lmao:
If you find them, I will pay for the sewing on your jacket of a Teamster Logo of the horses. And I will arrive with you as a potential applicant when you wear the jacket to work just to see the boss’s response. In fact I would pay money just to witness that. Anyone have a camcorder I can borrow? Live @ five. von.
  • :6799:

If you find them, I will pay for the sewing on your jacket of a Teamster Logo of the horses. And I will arrive with you as a potential applicant when you wear the jacket to work just to see the boss’s response. In fact I would pay money just to witness that. Anyone have a camcorder I can borrow? Live @ five. von.
That'd be hilarious.

my wife actually asked me to get her a pink hoodie when they had them at Anderson. I have one of the carhartt shop coats with the truck on the back and my safety patch on the sleeve i wear as a casual jacket, i thought it was kinda cool

Book your ticket and come to SEA :17142::17142:

What I tried to do with my post was stir up some :::shit:::, or **** someone off. Up to now I failed miserably at it. But hey, there is still hope someone will take offense & return with a snarky remark. Be safe out there. Von.
I think you meant to post on XPO sorry couldn't resist I was once a prisoner over there released after five years on good behavior.....:-). :dance::dance::grouphug: