XPO | You know you've hit the lowest of lows when....

This is funny too.........

No, not funny. A sad example of a lazy dockworker and an inattentive driver. Dock guy shouldn't have left it hanging out. Driver should have seen it before backing the trailer up and running it over.
A perfect example of the domino effect. Lazy+careless=lost $$$$

The domino effect...dominoes are inanimate objects that remain in place until acted on by another force. Whether it's someone pushing the first one over or the table being bumped, they won't move until something causes that movement.
Lazy + careless does equal lost profits, but what causes lazy people who are careless?
Is it inequality within the company? Or is it below average wages in many markets that don't bring the best available candidates for employment? Our problems run much deeper than pure laziness. Many just dont care anymore because of the many, many changes they have been through. That's not an excuse for bad behavior, but it may be the stimulus.

No, not funny. A sad example of a lazy dockworker and an inattentive driver. Dock guy shouldn't have left it hanging out. Driver should have seen it before backing the trailer up and running it over.
A perfect example of the domino effect. Lazy+careless=lost $$$$

diligence+caring, also = lost $$$$.

besides the con-way's crunch, higher up choose the wrong path.
since the outsourcing, everything went down hill.
instead of polishing what we had, they just dropped the ball.

they are letting the other side of the world bill it (outsourcing), which means the bills you picked up will be billed wrong.
which means your delivery will get to the wrong destination which will **** off the customers.
all the managers, fos, fom gets to handle it. shlt they leaving too...
all new restrictions and all the new rules will get delivered late.

>> You build on relationships and nothing in between! <<-- we do care. we really don't want to see their stuff broken. we want to see it get delivered to them. we want to see a successful business.

don't break their stuff, deliver on time, simple?
nope. con-way or customers forget to put labels on their freight. good freak'n job. no one understands how shlt works.

you get scolded because you represent con-way imo. you wear that uniform, no longer with pride but as a tool bag.

transparency? nope. hush, don't tell them... fuking people are after each other like shady snakes. just tell it to my face and i will be on my way.

The domino effect...dominoes are inanimate objects that remain in place until acted on by another force. Whether it's someone pushing the first one over or the table being bumped, they won't move until something causes that movement.
Lazy + careless does equal lost profits, but what causes lazy people who are careless?
Is it inequality within the company? Or is it below average wages in many markets that don't bring the best available candidates for employment? Our problems run much deeper than pure laziness. Many just don't care anymore because of the many, many changes they have been through. That's not an excuse for bad behavior, but it may be the stimulus.

gearing down and apply more pressure, but i recon we can be so much better if we had polished what we had before. a true American trucking company.

I actually enjoyed* coming to work. past tense*

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to enjoy coming to work also,when you new what was what,you had a route where you could sell the company to your customer,not just Con-Ways customer,you kept the same route if you could hold that bid slot,would go to ball games,fishing,hell I had a surgery in 2001 and my customers came and visited me in the hospital,sent flowers and candy,they had my cell number incase they needed me early,pros,bills,etc that day is over.Now we take care of the dockworkers first,they don't follow a dress code,it looks like they are going to a Beastie Boy concert,sleeveless shirts, gym shoes,drooped pants,ear buds if you need to find them,look in the break room or get their cell number.I want to see the day when one of the higher ups decisions don't cost me money!