SAIA | You should have been there

Dracula

TB Veteran
Credits
I was rolling North on I45 and had a good night going. I was settled in my comfy spot, the a/c wasn't acting up, the oldies were playing on the radio, and traffic was light. Since the speed limit is 75, I was watching traffic pass me . This one car rolls by much faster than 75. Several minutes later this big WHOOM screams by my driver door. I start looking for the jet that I am sure is landing in front of me but all I see is a set of those weird taillights, like those on the new DPS cruisers, disappearing in the distance. I couldn't guess how fast he was going but I'm sure you had better start with a 1 followed by a couple of other numbers. Several miles further on 45, the DPS car had caught up to the first car and had pulled him over. :shift:

I45 so im guessing Texas?

If so, the Texas DPS aren't ones to fool with for sure. People who speed on I45 or I35 are just asking for it.

Yep, just North of Madisonville. Watch out for the local out of Buffalo at mm180. He drives a dark blue interceptor and literally hides in the tall grass, on the North side of the overpass, of the Groesbeck exit.