XPO | You think sanity is returning to Ann Arbor? maybe not..

He was saying that you can upload the events from the last 24 hours..or, as we all know, it uploads around 2am everyday.

I know but there are a ton of drivers and non employees that think they are live feed to safety and all is recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say about the cameras is they suck. Ok one other thing, A driver flipped a back box, camera did not go off, Told safety and tm that a herd of deer ran out in front of him and he swerved. WAIT FOR IT. He was told to stop telling that story as the camera showed no deer. He was placed out of service for about a week and was put back in service. 25 year driver.

All I can say about the cameras is they suck. Ok one other thing, A driver flipped a back box, camera did not go off, Told safety and tm that a herd of deer ran out in front of him and he swerved. WAIT FOR IT. He was told to stop telling that story as the camera showed no deer. He was placed out of service for about a week and was put back in service. 25 year driver.
you NEVER swerve for an animal.

Sounds like the driver was lying but the point is the camera DIDN'T go off yet they still had the video.
not arguing with you, but based on the post, nothing was said about accessing video when the camera didn't go off. I'm the last person that will defend the cameras , but nothing in the post said that. It's possible that common sense showed up , and someone went to bat for him.

WAIT FOR IT. He was told to stop telling that story as the camera showed no deer. He was placed out of service for about a week and was put back in service. 25 year driver.

Am I misreading this? If so I apologize but it seems that the post does say that they accessed the video even though the camera didn't go off.

Beer I talked to your shop and got a little different scenario but who knows. I don't think xgo even knows what to do yet.

I took it that that claimed to access it, but actually didn't. That would explain him keeping his job, no video to dispute his story.
i took it that way too... There are some TM's who will go to bat for an employee still.. I figured they looked at his record, he appealed and won. I'm sure there's more to it.

Absolutely but I love the point that was made... They can access that **** whenever they want.

If you drove with the camera daily, then you would know that they are 'event' recorders. If there were no deer, then there was no video..The guy even said the camera didn't go off. It takes a lot for the camera to go off. Some will disagree about it 'taking a lot for the camera to go off', but that is my experience with them. And it's been over a year now.

Sounds like the driver was lying but the point is the camera DIDN'T go off yet they still had the video.

not arguing with you, but based on the post, nothing was said about accessing video when the camera didn't go off. I'm the last person that will defend the cameras , but nothing in the post said that. It's possible that common sense showed up , and someone went to bat for him.

the guy went back to work..that's good.

Am I misreading this? If so I apologize but it seems that the post does say that they accessed the video even though the camera didn't go off.

I took it that that claimed to access it, but actually didn't.

That would explain him keeping his job, no video to dispute his story.
Now, if they could access it anytime, don't you think somebody would've said something by now. Somebody would've already spilled the beans, that's for sure.