FedEx Freight | You Think You Have Shop Issues??

Dang Ryan Newman bumped him.....
Or Hamlin came up and bumped Newman.
Just depends on how you look at it and who you like.

Yeah, I pulled into the yard one day with my tractor and front trailer in that same condition. Terminal manager carried on like I shot Kennedy or something. JEEEEZZZZ.

Remember who we had before Denny? Three lap Leffler. Denny's TM is named Joe Gibbs. He only has to answer to the big boy, not Harrison.

They should put Kyle Busch in the Fedex car, then they could say, just another dis-engaged employee?

I just wish they'd sponsor a car with Ford, Chevy or Dodge.
Heck with Ty Yota. I miss the old shoot outs between Awesome Bill and The Intimidator.

No, this was a East spec Volvo that's been a spare for quite a while. It's what all of our trucks will look like soon enough.

roog

Sad state of affairs....the Volvo is a good platform, as long as it's maintained. The KW has become the "Yugo" of tractors. The Kw's in my domicile are the highway equivalent of a train wreck. Okay, I said it; now the western snobs who claim KW is the mercedes of tractors can attack at will and call me a sellout and a sissy, for driving a volvo with an auto transmission! Go for it boys and girls! I'm thick skinned!

ST can handle the heat in the kitchen, caused by KW's burning to the ground while their failed smog system malfunctions....

ST

Sad state of affairs....the Volvo is a good platform, as long as it's maintained. The KW has become the "Yugo" of tractors. The Kw's in my domicile are the highway equivalent of a train wreck. Okay, I said it; now the western snobs who claim KW is the mercedes of tractors can attack at will and call me a sellout and a sissy, for driving a volvo with an auto transmission! Go for it boys and girls! I'm thick skinned!

ST can handle the heat in the kitchen, caused by KW's burning to the ground while their failed smog system malfunctions....

ST

It's funny you say this. My last company had a fleet of about 150 trucks and they were all KW. He had nothing but KW for 40 years. He started having problems with the last batch he got in (2009's) including one that burnt to the ground. He just got 25 new Volvo's in to start replacing all the KW's................