FedEx Freight | You wil support this

Who cares Stop trying already, I told you already the UNION IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothin you Goons can do to stop this campaign :usa2::usa2:

Anything more recent? Or anything different than what we currentlly have? What's the hyprocricy? This company will not take care of its own. Maybe some one else will. What choice do we have? We can't have individual contracts, so we might as well give everyone contracts.

Did anyone else notice that the article is now a year and a half old??? Just thought I'd throw that out there...:TR10driving03:

I admit it's humorous, even if it doesn't change anything. Old article or not, it doesn't speak well of Jim Hoffa to be the President of a major union on one hand and a union buster on the other. Hoffa is a hypocrite, but a lot of people have been saying that for a long time.

Don't see anyone mad... That is not enough reason to say "oh well, never mind". We still need representation, or we'll never regain any of the ground lost over the past 14 years. There are watchdog groups like TDU that watch over the watchdog.

Just because I don't like the way FedEx treats their employees, that doesn't mean I don't use FedEx when I need them for their services. Does that make sense to you?