FedEx Freight | You wouldnt believe me.

cch6874

TB Lurker
Credits
Found out this morning that one of our intelligent drivers has been driving for sometime without a HM ENDORSEMENT. Not sure how credible, but was told up to 1 yr.DUH!!!

I believe that you don't believe that he believes the other guy.

I copied your copy, but I didn't copy anything before you said "copy." Copy? Over.

Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full.

I feel the need...the need for speed!

Goose, she's lost that lovin' feelin'.

Dunno what he said, I'm sleep deprived.

no way ......
That is what we heard .Makes you wonder just how much they really keep up with things.Also makes you wonder who is at fault, the driver or Harrison.You would think that Harrison would have caught it as many letters they send out reminding you it is time for renewal. Everyone knows that you have to have HM endorsement to be qualified..

That is what we heard .Makes you wonder just how much they really keep up with things.Also makes you wonder who is at fault, the driver or Harrison.You would think that Harrison would have caught it as many letters they send out reminding you it is time for renewal. Everyone knows that you have to have HM endorsement to be qualified..

Exactly !
Along with your TM who is supposed to be on top of this also.
Unless he is going to Vitran too and just doesn't care anymore.

Why would anyone except the driver be at fault? Stop blaming people for what you should know and take care of.

If you work for a company that hauls hazmat, you need the endorsement. You all should know when your license and medical card expire too. Those two things ARE your job.

Do you have someone send you a letter to remind you to renew your license plates? Yeah, I know, the state sends the renewal form. If you forget to renew and get a ticket, will the state take the blame?

Granted, Fedex does have a dog in the fight, but ultimately, it's on you.