Young Black Men in the Crosshairs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ice Rider, Aug 20, 2014.

  1. Ice Rider

    Ice Rider Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,379
    Likes Received:
    1,237
    Trophy Points:
    113
    And it’s mostly other young black men who are targeting them.

    Although African Americans make up 13 percent of the population, they represent 49 percent of the nation’s homicide victims — and 93 percent of those black victims were killed by other blacks.

    I’m pretty sure that if George Zimmerman had been black, we’d never know the name Trayvon Martin. And if 18-year-old Michael Brown had been white, we probably wouldn’t know his name, either . . . and neither national news reporters nor the civil-rights establishment would even know what state Ferguson is in.

    Young Black Men in the Crosshairs | National Review Online
     
  2. Bubba74

    Bubba74 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    12,178
    Likes Received:
    7,389
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Got to get their props

    Don't want no one on the streets dissing me

    If only there was as much outrage in places like Chicago and Philly as there is in Ferguson concerning the shooting of the young black male.
    Of course that does not fit the agenda or the narrative.
    Every week, dozens are shot, not a word
     
  3. Northern Flash

    Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

    Messages:
    32,978
    Likes Received:
    11,543
    Trophy Points:
    113
    African Americans make up only 13% of this country. And as soon as they start putting a higher value on their own lives, the other 87% of us will do the same.
     
  4. Flatire

    Flatire Banned

    Messages:
    317
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
  5. Northern Flash

    Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

    Messages:
    32,978
    Likes Received:
    11,543
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Violent crime has risen 3.3% every year since affirmative action began? That's scary.
     
  6. Starkravinloon

    Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

    Messages:
    9,500
    Likes Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    113
    White folks aren't suppose to speak about black crime.. Must I remind you guys constantly? LOL
     
  7. dcmilkwagon

    dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

    Messages:
    1,205
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Young black kids have been in the crosshairs since the inception of Planned Parenthood. Hell over half of them are killed in the womb.
     

Share This Page