TForce | young european truck driver video

There trucks are ahead of ours on comfort and manuverbility. I got a chance a few years back to get in one of those Scandias. Other than being a cabover, solid truck. I'm surprised that they are not in the U.S.

Have you ever been a contestant in any truck rodeos Accelerator?.
The promotors always claim these courses are set up to simulate every day driving activities,by us profesionals.

But unless you get some practise in on your own,theres a very slim chance you'll do very good the day of the driving skills test.

I've been in three so far,I won't tell you what place I came in,because I'm not sure myself.

When my TM asks me how I did,I just say somebody has to win,and somebody has to lose.
Of course I say this with a great big grin,so no more has to be said about it.

I think the drivers that win are profesional rodeo winners.
I do know someone like that at UPS Freight,I'm not going to say who he is.
But he knows the in's,and out's of these truck rodeos which makes him a winner!

Have you ever been a contestant in any truck rodeos Accelerator?.
The promotors always claim these courses are set up to simulate every day driving activities,by us profesionals.

But unless you get some practise in on your own,theres a very slim chance you'll do very good the day of the driving skills test.

I've been in three so far,I won't tell you what place I came in,because I'm not sure myself.

When my TM asks me how I did,I just say somebody has to win,and somebody has to lose.
Of course I say this with a great big grin,so no more has to be said about it.

I think the drivers that win are profesional rodeo winners.
I do know someone like that at UPS Freight,I'm not going to say who he is.
But he knows the in's,and out's of these truck rodeos which makes him a winner!

I have done the coarses and the written tests, and have done very well, but I have yet to compete , My TM continues to tell myself, and a couple others , in my barn, too compete, but we have not come forth as of yet.