Young People Avoiding BarryCare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Young Avoid New Health Plans - WSJ.com

[​IMG]

lets see, you have a risk pool full of old sick people. The price goes up. Because the prices have gone up young people refuse to buy, leaving just old sick people (remember there can not be price discrimination). Price goes higher, less young healthy people. See it is a vicious circle that will bankrupt itself.

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Like a snowball headed for hell my friend.... And Mags, when it finally gets there, that will answer the question of "why are all federal agencies stocking up on ammo".. Then you will want an AK.....

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Barry was banking on the young folks to pitch in to support this system.........but they aren't. This mess has no chance of getting fixed. The numbers just don't add up, and they never will. Flush it.

4. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I've never met anybody in their 20's that walks around thinking about either healthcare or retirement....they had to know this

5. Bubba74

they did, but the goal is single payer, not Barry Care.
    What is the quickest way to bankrupt the insurance industry and leave govt as the only player?
    offer this crap, make no one pay for it, watch it collapse then realize the liberal wet dream of single payer. " Welcome to England governor."

6. Northern Flash

ObamaCare has absolutely no chance of surviving. It wasn't set up to survive. Either they new it wouldn't survive or they are just stupid. I keep trying to find something positive about it but I'm not seeing it. So clearly it's just forwarding the Liberal agenda toward Govt. dependency.

7. Bubba74

they had to know I cannot believe anyone would be that stupid, not even liberals

8. Northern Flash

I remember several Republicans warning them about BarryCare and how it couldn't be funded. But of course, we had to hurry and pass it before anyone could read it and now look at what we've got. Had they not put the Republican's "in the back of the bus", they may have had the opportunity to explain the down side and financial short comings of this turd. But as usual, the bleeding heart Libs don't care about the cause and affect, they only care about what it will gain them at the voting booths.

I think they will find that this is the biggest mistake that they've ever made.........and even at the voting booths. When as a party, you have your hand in people's pocket, they will vote against you. Those up for re-election realize it, that's why they are in panic mode, having secret meetings with the Circus Clown in Chief.

9. Starkravinloon

I can remember some RINOS pushing for single payer provisions also.... Those that are willing to cross the lines of course.....

10. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

What needs to occur from this point forward but will not is for the republicans to do absolutely nothing in the way of helping the dems attempt damage control . It would teach the young folks and many Americans a valuable lesson. Many of us said what is happening with this would and no one wanted to listen, so let it collapse sooner than later.

11. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

YOUR BACK! Good to see you
    But you haven't changed a bit lol
    Your still wrong

Republicans do Nothing or cause damage thats their typical mode of operation

12. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

About the young people
    we know they don't worry about health issues but one day they get married then those problems come up.
    How much does bringing a little trucker into the world cost these days?

13. Northern Flash

What's the difference? Everyone has bringing their little truckers into the world......generation after generation, and BarryCare wasn't need to do it.

14. Northern Flash

You can bet your hinder that Juan McCain and his likes will come to Barry's defense before long.

15. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

They intended for this plan to fail from the get go. Heck now some are demanding that a law be passed that all Dr. s take Medicare now.

16. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Get government out of the way and out of people's lives. What part of that can't you comprehend?

17. Starkravinloon

You don't want the young people in there, it hurts your cause to stay to the status quo.... Tell us something Mags, how was Bush at french kissing?LMAO.. You closet Bush lover you.....

18. Bubba74

This has further perverted the concept of insurance.
    Insurance is to protect against loss
    Does your auto policy cover tire rotations and regular maintence? of course not
    Why is health insurance supposed to be the panicia of all things medical?

Recently had a check up (physical) My doctor billed almost a $1000 to collect around $180. Considering that I am in pretty good health and not too old, I get a physical every 4-5 years. That physical based on usage is about $40 a year (not a vast sum of money).

19. Northern Flash

There is proof of how bad this ACA is. Even the doctors don't want the Govt's money.

20. Starkravinloon

Health insurance companies don't look at it that way.. when illnesses are diagnosed early enough, it saves them millions.... What's an oil change these days, $30.... Far cry from millions...