Young people scare me

medic92

Barbecue makes the world go 'round.
Credits
Especially when they walk down the middle of the road...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who isn't my age scares me. My wife is five years younger than me. She scares me. ;)

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

You have to wonder how some people live to reach a rip old age with the things they do. I am not an advocate for driving people over with a car or truck but I am confident that I will not get run over while I'm in the street. I take responsibility for my own well being when I could be in danger. Now if I get clipped while I'm on a sidewalk that's not my fault.

What make and model is your dash cam? What does it use for storage and how many hours will it hold? (Of course with make and model I can find that out).

Mine is a Sony Handicam with an 80gb hard drive. In HQ mode it will record somewhere around 29 hours continuous.

It's a brand new truck and I didn't want to get crap all over it.

Anyone who isn't my age scares me. My wife is five years younger than me. She scares me. ;)

Just how OLD/YOUNG are you or are you one of them thar folk that never reveal their age?

My age: I was 5 when JFK was executed.
- - - -
CORRECT-- YOUNG AND OLD PEOPLE keep my attention.
- - - -
xeastend=How about middle aged??

1. WHERE would "middle aged" be?
  2. HOW does one know when one is?
  3. WHEN would one know when one isn't?
  4. WHY would knowing help?
  5. WHO here at TB knew when they were, is somehow in or has yet to be "middle aged"??
  6. see #'s 2 & 3.
CHEERS!!
sent from HP2009m with Tap a key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just how OLD/YOUNG are you or are you one of them thar folk that never reveal their age?

My age: I was 5 when JFK was executed.
- - - -
CORRECT-- YOUNG AND OLD PEOPLE keep my attention.
- - - -

1. WHERE would "middle aged" be?
  2. HOW does one know when one is?
  3. WHEN would one know when one isn't?
  4. WHY would knowing help?
  5. WHO here at TB knew when they were, is somehow in or has yet to be "middle aged"??
  6. see #'s 2 & 3.
CHEERS!!
sent from HP2009m with Tap a key.

I'm 45.

Middle age varies for everyone. Biblically we're basically allotted 72 years so technically 36 would be middle aged. Some see 50 as middle age. Others think 60 or 65. For me personally, it's at least a few years away from me.

I have no idea when I'll be middle aged.

I know I'm not, but I don't know how I know.

I doubt it would help to know.

I just turned 70 last month,& have no clue what that age is supposed to feel like?
I don't feel any different than when I was in my 60's or even 50.
However growing up in my teens I thought folks over 50 were old.

I guess age is only as the old saying: Your only as old as you feel.
As God has blessed me to have lived this long so far I do thank him for each day when I awaken every morning.
I like to give credit where credit is do.

This is where I am on the age thing,other than when God knows when my time is up,there will be nothing stopping me from passing on.

As for this thread topic,anyone can rush their time by doing unnecessary stupid moves that will get them killed.
Along with those who for some reason,or another only known by them, commit *******.

Other wise when we all are born God assigns a date when our spirit returns to him.
Ecclesiastes 12:7
God alone only knows that date.
So we need to do the best we can to please him & our fellow mankind in between birth & death.

That dash cam can be worth it's weight in gold in the event someone runs into you or walks out in front of you & you don't have time to stop. If you are in court because of an accident a jury can be persuaded to be on your side if you have a video to back up your story. The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" certainly applies here.