Yellow | Younger generation can't do anything right...

Triplex

Experienced stalker
PREMIUM
Credits
Dutch man injures posterior in mooning accident

Wed Jun 4, 1:11 AM ET

Utrecht police say a 21-year-old Dutch man is recovering after a "mooning" that went horribly wrong.

A police statement says the man and two others had run down a street in Utrecht with their pants pulled down in the back "for a joke."

It says that at one point the 21-year-old "pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant" that broke and resulted in "deep wounds to his derriere."

The statement released Tuesday says police detained the three men after the incident Sunday morning. But the cafe owner decided not to press charges after the men agreed to pay for the broken window.

The injured man was treated for his injuries at a nearby hospital. :hysterical: :biglaugh:

When he wakes up and gives some thought to it, he'll sue the restaurant owner for having plate glass windows of an insufficient nature to prevent disfiguring mishaps upon contact.

Dutch man injures posterior in mooning accident

Wed Jun 4, 1:11 AM ET

Utrecht police say a 21-year-old Dutch man is recovering after a "mooning" that went horribly wrong.

A police statement says the man and two others had run down a street in Utrecht with their pants pulled down in the back "for a joke."

It says that at one point the 21-year-old "pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant" that broke and resulted in "deep wounds to his derriere."

The statement released Tuesday says police detained the three men after the incident Sunday morning. But the cafe owner decided not to press charges after the men agreed to pay for the broken window.

The injured man was treated for his injuries at a nearby hospital. :hysterical: :biglaugh:
Should have got a belt to his a-hole while he had his drawers down. What a jackass!!!!

I feel sorry for em', He's probrably a laid off city driver, and you know what they say, an idle mind is the devil's playground. I've been off sence Dec, so I know. But I will now scratch off "ramming my arz into a plate glass window" from the list.

Gotta go, have to work on this Bear trap/repelant toilet seat idea i have. Still working out the kinks, but thus far all we know is you need to tuck the boy's in "before you sit down" ouch. But it seem's to be working.

To date......we've found no bears in our bathroom! However my son Tyler is now my daughter Tressa. (minor set-back). We'll keep working on it.

Well if he was a laid off city driver, he's pretty smart, get hurt have H&W paid for to me he's making out OK

funny

I feel sorry for em', He's probrably a laid off city driver, and you know what they say, an idle mind is the devil's playground. I've been off sence Dec, so I know. But I will now scratch off "ramming my arz into a plate glass window" from the list.

Gotta go, have to work on this Bear trap/repelant toilet seat idea i have. Still working out the kinks, but thus far all we know is you need to tuck the boy's in "before you sit down" ouch. But it seem's to be working.

To date......we've found no bears in our bathroom! However my son Tyler is now my daughter Tressa. (minor set-back). We'll keep working on it.

Funniest thing ive read in months....cudos and thinks for the :biglaugh:
Ive been off since Dec also, kind of understand what you saying