TForce | Youngest driver at your barn?

Although I don't work for UPS, and this is nothing against UPS, but let me tell you this. RUN, and run fast! I got out of High School went on a graduation trip to Hawaii, got home on Saturday and went to work at CF the next night at 11pm. I went to college while working full time and got my BS in 6 years. I then thought, ah what the hell is 24 more years to get a pension???... Well I cannot wait, in 8 more years I will have my 30 and I will be done. It has been a struggle to get this far, but my advice to you. Go to school, get out while your still young. Good luck bro, and believe me you will be 40 tomorrow and wonder what the hell had just happened........
amen x2.......

I started on the dock at 19 making peanuts to work in sometimes sub zero temperatures. Waited it out and signed every single bid that came up. Finally got awarded a bid, passed the road test, and here i am.
Good luck,If you plan on stayin put about 15% in your 401,keep an eye on it,you'll be in tall cotton

Although I don't work for UPS, and this is nothing against UPS, but let me tell you this. RUN, and run fast! I got out of High School went on a graduation trip to Hawaii, got home on Saturday and went to work at CF the next night at 11pm. I went to college while working full time and got my BS in 6 years. I then thought, ah what the hell is 24 more years to get a pension???... Well I cannot wait, in 8 more years I will have my 30 and I will be done. It has been a struggle to get this far, but my advice to you. Go to school, get out while your still young. Good luck bro, and believe me you will be 40 tomorrow and wonder what the hell had just happened........

I dont remember asking for career advice. Im doing what I love (believe it or not, Ive always wanted to drive a truck) and getting paid good money to do it. Im not going to RUN, go blow a hundred grand on college to get some $40k office job that I hate.