FedEx Freight | Youngstown Ohio, YNG

fl4823

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone on here run into or out of the hub in youngstown ohio, i am just wondering if anyone knows if they mite be looking for any ops supervisors in the next 2 to 6 months

Anyone on here run into or out of the hub in youngstown ohio, i am just wondering if anyone knows if they mite be looking for any ops supervisors in the next 2 to 6 months
Don't currently run there anymore - will ask the father unit tonite if they are looking for anyone there ... personally, night ops at YNG is not the best ... BUT that is all neither here nor there ... i will check.

Rob

Don't currently run there anymore - will ask the father unit tonite if they are looking for anyone there ... personally, night ops at YNG is not the best ... BUT that is all neither here nor there ... i will check.

Rob

thanks :smilie_132:, i dont mind working at the center i am at but i the cost of living here and not being anywhere near friends or family sucks so if i could get a spot closer to that (i have brother living in YNG) i think i would enjoy things better

A bit of local lore. That terminal very rarely if ever hires. (Biting my tongue as I say this)
They have some of the best jobs in the Youngstown area, aside from GM and Delphi.