Yellow | Your Ballot Is In The Mail!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
A Teamster ballot was mailed to your home today. In a few days, you get to decide if you want new, stronger International Union leadership or more of the same.

I’m asking for your vote for the Fred Zuckerman Teamsters United slate.

Members asked me to run against Hoffa for Teamster General President because I have a proven record of winning strong contracts and protecting members’ health benefits.

I’ve built a 17,000-member union in Louisville that’s one of the most powerful locals in the country.

Under Hoffa, Teamsters are suffering contract givebacks and benefit cuts.

Hoffa has been in office for 17 years. If he gets another term, Hoffa will turn 80 years old in office. He is not getting stronger. Our union is getting weaker.

Listen to Teamsters who have experienced first-hand the difference between Hoffa and me. They’re voting for the Fred Zuckerman Teamsters United slate.

I have a proven record of winning strong contracts, protecting health benefits and organizing the unorganized.

Look for your ballot in the mail. If you’re ready to experience Teamster Power again, mark that first column for the Fred Zuckerman Teamsters United slate.

In solidarity,
494fd23a25dc2cce50add996d946b7edf1b2a8539445af376a1b5af3314c9edabeb8eff1b4e26eb7bef52c93e572106a1055e4ec366767bf52c59922aa9427b1.png

Fred Zuckerman
General President Candidate
Teamsters United Slate

:usa2:
http://u2251080.ct.sendgrid.net/asm...l9btLzQUMocv1zG8XQIiW_9Ne7TaFjdP5ILpLMudqw7J7
Fred Zuckerman Teamsters United
315 Flatbush Avenue
Box 501
Brooklyn, NY 11217
:usa:

No matter just VOTE! Tossing it is the trash and not voting is wrong.
Not saying who to vote for.
Just vote.
Don't be a fool.
And I will say it.
You are a fool if you do not vote.
I'm sure everyone will agree
. :couch:
No don't just vote! If you're to lazy to be an informed voter throw it in the trash. Lazy voters are what have not only gotten this Union but this country into the mess we're in.

No don't just vote! If you're to lazy to be an informed voter throw it in the trash. Lazy voters are what have not only gotten this Union but this country into the mess we're in.
Well. You have a point.
But I am informed and live with what we have.
To some. That's enough information.

Hoffa is so desperate to win this election that he’s using your dues dollars to pay for his campaign.

hoffa-devito.jpg

This weekend, hundreds of thousands of Teamsters received a prerecorded phone call from Danny DeVito.

This is the same Danny DeVto who produced and starred in the movie Hoffa. It’s not hard to connect the dots.

Our campaign isn’t stealing anyone’s dues. We’re 100% owned and operated by Teamsters like you.

Ballots are out—and volunteers are passing out leaflets, making phone calls, and taking time off to campaign.

Our campaign is calling members, printing leaflets and sending candidates out to the gates to turn out the vote. All this costs money—and unlike Hoffa, we’re not taking a dime of your dues.

You have all have donated so generously to this campaign. Some members have given $2,000. Some have donated $200. Some have given $20. Every dollar counts—and we need more now at crunch time.

Even if it’s $2, can you make a donation today? It’s time to give everything we’ve got to get out the vote and win.

Let’s do this!

Fred_Zuckerman.jpg

Teamsters United Slate
:6799:

Hoffa is so desperate to win this election that he’s using your dues dollars to pay for his campaign.

hoffa-devito.jpg

This weekend, hundreds of thousands of Teamsters received a prerecorded phone call from Danny DeVito.

This is the same Danny DeVto who produced and starred in the movie Hoffa. It’s not hard to connect the dots.

Our campaign isn’t stealing anyone’s dues. We’re 100% owned and operated by Teamsters like you.

Ballots are out—and volunteers are passing out leaflets, making phone calls, and taking time off to campaign.

Our campaign is calling members, printing leaflets and sending candidates out to the gates to turn out the vote. All this costs money—and unlike Hoffa, we’re not taking a dime of your dues.

You have all have donated so generously to this campaign. Some members have given $2,000. Some have donated $200. Some have given $20. Every dollar counts—and we need more now at crunch time.

Even if it’s $2, can you make a donation today? It’s time to give everything we’ve got to get out the vote and win.

Let’s do this!

Fred_Zuckerman.jpg

Teamsters United Slate
:6799:
I got the robo call and I knew it couldn't respond and I'm sure some will think im nuts but I still took the time to say go :censored: yourself before I hung up.

I'm sure the numbers will show less then half of the members voted.
There is no Excuse for not VOTING.......Not only this election, but the election for President of the USA ...TO be able to vote is something to be proud of,this is your Voice, at the end of the day you can PROUDLY say I made my voice heard BY EXERCISING MY RIGHTS. Both of these elections are critical to our future for years to come. I've heard people say "they are going to do what they want anyway so I don't Bother to vote " STUPID IS WHAT STUPID DOES :grouphug: WHY is it a Bother to Vote? shake my head and walk away. Don't be a STATISTIC my brothers and sisters VOTE VOTE AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: