XPO | your best singer .

Only because it's my favorite rock and roll song of all time(in my opinion) Lou Reed-Sweet Jane -off the Rock and Roll Animal Album/CD.

I agree dockworker, I to like a variety, I really do not have "one" favorite, and do have a mix of CD's/MP3 files, I also like Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, Neil Diamond, and also Barry White, Earth Wind & Fire, Metalica, Def Lep, AC/DC (saw them in 1980!), and even like "New Age" like David Lanz, Kenny G, etc. :)

P.S.-I'm only 44..............

I agree dockworker, I to like a variety, I really do not have "one" favorite, and do have a mix of CD's/MP3 files, I also like Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, Neil Diamond, and also Barry White, Earth Wind & Fire, Metalica, Def Lep, AC/DC (saw them in 1980!), and even like "New Age" like David Lanz, Kenny G, etc. :)

P.S.-I'm only 44..............

I'm not too far either.
Ooh-rah for the 60's generation!

off topic: Anyone remember the TV show Hazel? No one at my barn does and they are older than me. Hmmmm I think I'm in the twilight zone.

okay back to the topic at hand.

I enjoy many artists from the Hag to Ronnie Dove {anyone else know who he is} to Dave Matthews to Dido etc....but there are times when I really get into listening to a well trained dynamic vocalist. Like Celine Dion, early Whitney Houston and lately I've been enjoying Andrei Bocelli.